Chapter 3: Meeting them

Allison's POV
I was standing at the gate waiting for the flight to open up it was only 5:10 so I had 20 minutes then I saw Sam and Colby again. And caught myself daydreaming about being with Colby knowing it possibly would never happen but they were talking and I couldn't help but finally talk to my brother. It looked like he was going to Kansas too so maybe he was going to his parents house but I had to finally say something to him. I walked up as Colby said I would never hurt her. I reached up to touch Sam's shoulder. Hey Sam... I said as he turned to look at me. A-A-Allison? he said. Yeah Sam it's me... I said nervously as he pulled me into a hug and started crying. What are you doing why didn't you come looking for me sooner??? He asked. I wrapped my arms around him as I replied. Long story short I was just told this morning and being 22 not knowing you are adopted and all your life you've watched your brother on YouTube since he started kinda hurt. I wanted a brother all my life and now I have one that does the same thing as me.... I started crying as they said the plane for Kansas City was boarding. I have to go Sam Atchison Kansas is waiting for me ... As he looked at me weird he goes. Wait we're going there too are you going to the Sally house??? He asked. Yes why? I asked so are we please join us i want to do this with my sister. I started to walk with him as Colby went for my other side. Okay I'll join you guys because I don't want to rent a car. I said as I laughed. Okay! he said as we boarded the plane. Of course I was between Sam and Colby best spot in my opinion.