Ino's eyes widened in surprise and admiration. "Wow, Kakashi, that's amazing news!" she exclaimed, a smile spreading across her face. "Naruto has always dreamed of becoming Hokage, and with Shikamaru's guidance, I'm sure he'll achieve his goal."

Kakashi nodded, feeling a swell of pride in his former student's determination and potential. "Indeed, love. Naruto has grown into a remarkable ninja, and I have no doubt that he has what it takes to lead our village one day," he said, his voice tinged with admiration.

As they continued to talk, Kakashi shared stories of Naruto's progress and determination, recounting the moments of triumph and growth they had shared together. Ino listened intently, her heart swelling with pride for both Naruto and Kakashi, knowing that they were both destined for greatness in their own ways.

After finishing their dinner, Kakashi and Ino cleared the table together, their movements synchronized in a comfortable rhythm born of years of companionship. As they washed the dishes, they chatted amiably about their day, occasionally sharing playful banter and laughter.

Once the dishes were washed and put away, Kakashi and Ino made their way to the bathroom to prepare for their nightly routine. Running the bath, filling it with warm water and fragrant bubbles that filled the air with a soothing aroma.

As the tub filled, Kakashi and Ino undressed and slipped into the water, letting out sighs of contentment as the warmth enveloped their bodies. They leaned back against the edge of the tub, relishing in the tranquility of the moment as they washed away the stresses of the day.

Ino reached for the sponge and soap, gently lathering Kakashi's back with care and affection. Kakashi returned the gesture, his hands moving over Ino's shoulders and down her arms in a tender caress.

Lemon 🍋

"You said we will continue tonight right?" Looking at her with puppy eyes

Looking up at him playfully as she cares his mole
"Am i?"

Kakashi grin, his hands roam over her bare skin, teasing and caressing every inch. He takes a moment to admire her breasts before cupping them both in his hands, massaging gently. "So fucking perfect..."

He trails his hands down her body, grabbing her hips and lifting her up slightly . Revealing Ino bare pussy to him. His eyes widen slightly in surprise at how wet she already are. "Fuck..."

His lips trail down her neck as one hand moves to cup her breast while the other slides between their bodies, finding his hardness. He slides into her with ease and begins to thrust into her.

Ino body is pushed against the wall, her cries of pleasure filling the room. He bites down softly on her shoulder, his hips meeting hers in a rhythm that's almost frantic.

Ino feel him grow even larger inside of her, stretching her to new limits. His pace quickens even more as he drives himself deeper and harder into her wetness.

His thrusts become rougher now, each one sending shockwaves of pleasure through Ino entire body. Ino can feel herself getting closer to the edge, her breath coming in ragged gasps"Ka-kashi.."

"Fuck Ino-chan.. You feels so good" her name is a pleasurable groan on his lips as he feels her tighten around him. He slides his hands down to her hips, holding her in place as he pumps harder and faster into her.

His eyes lock onto her as they both reach their peaks together. He growls low in his throat, his expression one of pure ecstasy as he empties himself into her.