"MA YOU ARE WRONG"

"NO KARAMA YOU ARE WRONG, BEEN WRONG. YOU DID DAVID WRONG, YOU DO THESE KIDS WRONG, AND YOU DO YOURSELF WRONG. YOU NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP AND TAKE SOME ACCOUNTABLITETY FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAND" My mom said as she slammed the door.

"Evil bitch" I said as I slammed the door to my car, and I drove off.

Ari POV

"Ouuuu y'all got it smelling gooood in here" Jay said as he walked up the stair from the basement with King, Yo-yo, and Dave carrying a half sleep Miracle.

"Yo-yo come sit by me" Amoura said as she patted a chair next to her at the table.

"Good morning everyone" King said as he sat down at the table.

"Good morning uncle king" Amoura said as she smiled at him.

"Good morning babygirlll" King said back.

"GOOD MORNING DADDYYY" Amoura said while hugging him. Dave hugged her back and placed a kiss on her forehead, before letting her go.

"Good morning beautiful" Dave said back to her. Miracle began to wake up fully, she was looking around until her eyes landed on mine. I was walking over holding 3 plates, I gave Yo-yo his plate, I gave Amoura her plate, and then I gave Dave his plate.

"Good morning, Dave" I said as i kissed his cheek, and Miracle pushed my face away making everyone laugh. Tae walked in with King and his plate. Jayda was carrying Jay's and her plate.

"Little girl we are going to fight" I said while walking back into the kitchen grabbing my plate. I sat next to Dave, and we said grace before digging in. All you heard was smacking as everyone ate. Miracle ate off of Dave and my plate.

"Thank y'all this is HITTING" Jay said as he came back with a second plate of food, Jayda shook her head.

"What are we doing today" Amoura asked as she drunk her water.

"I was thinking about going to see mama and chill with her for the day" King said while looking up at Dave and Dave nodded his head.

"Yeah, that's coo, we can bring the grill out and chill" Dave said while looking at everyone and then at me.

"Jayda and I have a photoshoot, but we can come after" I said as I put my fork down looking at Dave.

"Okay, well that's the plan. I'm about to go get fat mamas ready. My crew y'all coming" Dave said as he stood up pushing his chair in as the kids followed. Jayda and I cleaned the table and dishes before going upstairs to get dressed.

"Hey, I laid your clothes out I know you like being comfortable before your photoshoots" Dave said as he came from out the bathroom, with only his towel wrapped around his waist.

"O-okay thank you. Thank you for last night I needed that and next time I see that bitch I'm putting a bullet in her head, and we are going to find your other kids" I said as I walked up to him.

"You're not mad at me" Dave asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How can I be mad. The bitch drugged and basically raped you. You didn't know. And ontop of it all you have 2 kids, like the bitch is crazy and weird." I said to him.

"I love you" he said while putting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too" I said while looking at him.

"WE LOVE Y'ALL TOOOOO" I heard from behind us seeing the kids standing at his bedroom door.

"Y'all ready to go" Dave said as he put on his jogging pants, and white t.

"Yeah" Yo-yo said.

"Mamas we gone see you later" I heard Dave say as he walked out the room. I showered and got dressed.

"Jayda" I said while sitting down by the door.

"Im right here you look cute" Jayda said while walking down the stairs towards me.

"So do you boo" I said while smiling at her. I made she everything was cut off and we walked out of Dave's house. I locked the door and got in the truck that was waiting outside for us.

 I locked the door and got in the truck that was waiting outside for us

we pulled up at the airport and i was looking confused.

"Is this the right place" I asked out loud.

"Yeah, this is the address i was given" the driver said as we nodded and got out the truck. seeing it pull off and then park where the other cars were.

"Can you take my pictureeee" Jayda asked with a big cheesy smile.

"Yesssss" I said while laughing. I took a few and I handed her phone back, a few minutes later I got a notification from Instagram, Jayda tagged me in her picture.

 I took a few and I handed her phone back, a few minutes later I got a notification from Instagram, Jayda tagged me in her picture