But nonetheless all went out.

"Oh shit"Samuel cursed his fate.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Explaining all the things to jin what happened in the club yesterday jungkook was in the room deep in thaughts of his first kiss.

"Shit what have I done I don't know what happened to me yesterday I don't remember how did I get so drunk that I could not control myself to kiss any stra--wait!!He was not the stranger he was that guy who was in the airport but he was looking very beautiful yesterday which does not suit with his foul mouth how can be he such a foul mouth"jungkook blabbered talking to himself while remembering Taehyung punching him for calling a foul mouth.

"But it is somewhere my fault too because I kissed him without his consent but I was not in my right sences 'aargh' I don't know whose fault it is!! but I wonder what he was doing in that club?? well it does not matter to me what he was doing there but definitely my jaw does" jungkook said rubbing his jaw.

"He definitely look lean but his punches his anything but lean"

"JUNGKOOK COME HERE, I NEED HELP"Jin called him.

"OK HYUNG I AM COMING"

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"Why his thaughts are not leaving me,
Why his touch still linger on my lips"
Taehyung was in the shower his thaughts running like the shower water but the thing is you can stop
that shower but the thaughts don't leave you.

"Why his thaughts are not leaving me,Why his touch still linger on my lips"Taehyung was in the shower his thaughts running like the shower water but the thing is you can stopthat shower but the thaughts don't leave you

"That bastard called me a foul mouth.
How dare he!! No one ever called me
a foul mouth! How FUCKING DARE HE!!" TAEHYUNG turn off the shower and goes out from that glass surrounding area.
Taking a towel he wraps around himself.

Standing infront of mirror he stares his reflexion.

"You should only care about that Lee,
Only thaughts of revenge you can't think about anyone else" Taehyung talked to his reflection pointing a finger.
But suddenly...

"Yourrr lipss aree soo beautifulllll"

"Ahh FUCK HIM"

HE punches the mirror starring at broken mirror but that was not the only thing that broke...

There was his broken self too....

Taehyung was a bright boy in his childhood he was bubbly,extrovert, kindhearted and he was someone who has a pure heart he never would have thaught that he will become cruel mafia but it was not him it was his fate which leads to this direction.

His small family he was content,happy
with his appa,eomma and hyung.......

But now he is so lost without his parents it's not that he don't love his hyung it's just that nobody can take place of his parents for him and that he wants his parents back so bad that he became the "baddest".....because of loss of his parents.....

━━━━━━━

"Oh Samuel what are you doing???"
Jimin asked bewildered looking at the unfolding scene in front of him.
But soon he laughed so hard that he rolled at the floor.

Samuel was dancing in a maid dress sensually....luring yoongi who was not even a bit interested in his antics because it was Samuel who wanted to hear from yoongi "a word" which was party of his punishment from the mafia that he has to wear a maid dress and provoke yoongi to say a word which Taehyung has ordered.
Well it's so silly to something like this to be a punishment from the mafia but Taehyung know for Samuel it is perfect punishment.

Samuel just want to vanish from the earth cursing that moment when that perticular sperm won the race of meeting the mother egg which sadly became the existence of the man dacing in maid dress.

He swears if Hoseok sees him like this he will never forgive his parents to birth him but at the same time he widened his eyes "No,no how will then I would meet him in this life"
But then..

'Haha haHa haha...'

He looked at the person who he never wanted to show this avtar but now he questions himself because Hoseok was giggling so brightly looking at him.

"Oh boy what are you wearing??"
Hoseok laughed so hard.

Jimin was long forgotten for the poor boy.

Samuel just watched Hoseok with holding galaxies of something pure, intoxicated.....

Hoseok soon realised what he was doing.
"Ab-ab I have to go"saying this he went from there leaving a blushing Samuel behind.
He was blushing so hard that he clutched yoongi and kissed him on the cheek blushing like a teenage girl when she sees her fevorite gay couple being all lovy dovey.

"What THE HELL Samuel why did you kiss me I was going to say the word but now no a big no!!Yoongi rubbed his cheeks and cursing went from there.

"No yoongi please say meow~"
Samuel ran after him.

Now only jimin was there he was silent after laughing so hard in the floor because after stabling himself the first thing he saw that pains his heart....

Samuel was not the only one who was adoring Hoseok when he was laughing
there was one person more..
"Yoongi"

But he missed the slightly difference between Samuel and yoongi stare..

when will you look at me like that yoongi when??? When will you see my eyes,when will you see my heart??
when??" Jimin went to his room with glossy eyes..

"Jimin love is hard, very hard" Hoseok whispered.

Hoseok knew that jimin likes yoongi but he don't know that yoongi likes him.

"Love makes you a bad craver of those touches,those emotions that you want but when you get them,then you are the most happiest person in the world but if not then......."

Love breaks you so badly that nothing can fix you....

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Surprise,Surprise!!!!

So LAvenders what do you think about the chapter comment down
I know I am not updating daily but please LAvenders wait a little till
April ok.
Vote the chapter 🤗
Please comment guys if this chapter will get 25 comments then I will publish next chapter.
LAvenders I really hate to limit the numbers of comments but I am compelled because from Yesterday I have not received a single comment
I hope my LAforce will understand.

My pretty LAvenders please

Don't be a silent reader...
I want my LAvenders to bloom.

If you like you can follow me as it will help me to update.

Have a day with full of hope...