Chapter 13

Wish I were into you that won't have to miss you....

"SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT THERE IS NO RECORD OF KIM TAEHYUNG"
Lee kept throwing the things of the room because of anger.
"Yes sir we have no recored of him other than he is the brother of Kim Namjoon C.E.O of Kim Enterprises.
Kai said not wanting to be a part of Lee's anger.

"BECAUSE OF HIM I LOST THE DEAL
the deal was almost mine if I coax that
Kimura some more but no that fucker
has to meddled into my business".
Lee said greeting his teeth.

"Sir please don't be so hyper it will be not good for heart just some days before you came from heart surgery"
Kai nervously said concerning his boss"
"FUCK MY SURGERY"

"Si-sir.."

"JUST GO FROM HERE KAI"

Sighing Kai went from there.

"THAT FUCKER HAS TO SEE THE RESULT OF CROSSING PATHS WITH ME" Lee said completely not in his sences as if he was in the control of his inner devil.
But soon he smirked like a maniac,

"I know what to do"

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"I know what to do hyung I am pretty sure that Lee must be wondering that who am I to be the one to mettled into his business" Taehyung said directly looking into Namjoon's eyes
"That bastard just know one fact that I am your brother the brother of Kim Namjoon c.e.o of Kim Enterprises
and you know why hyung he knows only this because I let him know this."

"Yes TIGER you are the great
All hail the Tiger of Den" Samuel praised Taehyung as all members were giving scenarios about the downfall of 'the'deal of Lee.
TAEHYUNG glared at him.

Samuel went from ten to zero.

"Yes hyung you should have seen the face of that Lee bitch and you know what hyung he has no clue that what is about to happen to him in the future"jimin stated thinking why would he be last to insult Lee.

"But what if he will know that who are you Tiger in the real exactly then what??" jhope asked voicing out his curiousity.

"That won't be happen because for him in the future Kim Taehyung and Tiger Is not related at all and I will make sure of this"Taehyung said with his signature smirk.
"And only when I want then he will know that I am the TIGER".

"But what if he knows that who are you both from the past" Samuel asked
baffled.
All DEN members eyes were now at him because this was the sencitive topic for Taehyung.

Namjoon know if there will be someone can save Samuel from Taehyung wrath then it is only him.
sending it Namjoon handled the situation.

"No he won't know this Samuel and you don't have to worry about that.
He said pressuring the last world.

He looked at Taehyung only to see him with a blank face.

"Meeting is over you can go and hyung you also go" Taehyung placed himself infront of the drinking corner as there were the facility of it in the meeting room.

All were ready to go until..

"SAMUEL you stay here I have to answer you something about my love life" Taehyung said taking a sip of red wine.All were confused except jimin.