Chapter 17

Be the 'one' for me,I'll be 'all' for you......

"YEAH DAMN VICTOR you should have leave before I have founded you"
Taehyung was now infront of smirking pointing the gun now directly in his heart.

Victor could only tremble in fear.

"T..Ti..Tiger"stuttering badly victor, man in his early sixties could only speak out one name or maybe for him the name of his future Decidor.

His fate is now Taehyung's play.

Victor eyes widened staring at TIGER,
He did not realised when his eyes began to release water because of the terror.

"Ohh poor Victor,why are you scared?? don't be scared of me dear,
Ohh is it because of this gun which I pointed at your heart!!no problem i will remove it"Taehyung remove the gun from Victor's heart after talking like in a child voice which scared Victor to the deepest point of his core.

"T..Tiger please leave me I did not do anything,I did not informed Lee about your whereabouts ple.. please leave me Tiger,I did nothing"with so many difficulties Victor voiced out.

"Dear Victor did I said something about Lee,I did not said that you informed him about my whereabouts
but tell me why are you so scared?? and how did you know that I am here for Lee"Taehyung smirked playing with his gun.

Victor gulped realising how he craved his own grave by his own hands.

"Do you think I am a fool you fucker"Taehyung roared all play ness
gone his demeanour became serious,
"you think I am a fool and it's easy to deceive me"Taehyung darkly chuckled.
"So tell me why did you do that if you will tell me whole truth without any
then I might be give you less painful death."

"Tiger please leave me,pl..please I was compelled be.. because.."

"BECAUSE WHAT VICTOR tell me,I can't believe you will decieve us when we always believed that in our most trusted men, mostly you would never decieve us but guess what expectations make us greedy,we forget to live in reality"Taehyung scoffed staring at Victor.

Victor lowers his head feeling shame.

Fear,regret and shame,These were chilling his skin out.

"Tiger please listen to me just once,I will tell why did I do it!! Please don't kill me after listening me,do whatever you want with me but just once listen to me please"victor cried out hands folded pleading desperately.

"WHAT I Listen HUH!!to be get deceived again do you think I will be biggest fool to believe you!!No problem if you will not tell me then there is no use of yours!!I will fucking kill you"
Victor vision got blurred because of fear,he was feeling.He saw Taehyung putting his gun on his forehead just about to pull trigger.

But...

Someone just at the moment jerked the gun away.

Taehyung with hard dark eyes glared at the person.

"JIMIN Why the hell did you do that!!ARE YOU MAD JIMIN,I told you to stay at mansion but you adamantly came with me and you even brought that Samuel with you,when I told you to stay at car then you did this!!you really need to check your limits Jimin"Taehyung stated looking at Jimin who was equally maintained eye contact with him.

"Tiger I know Victor is at fault but atleast listen him first after that do what you want with him"Jimin rubbed his forehead making a sign with his fingers.

Taehyung eyes went to that secret signel.

His clenched his jaw.

His palms turned into fist.