Chapter 10

I will only fall in love,if your heart will be there to catch me....

"Why do I have to be here??"A man whined looking at the board of the place standing outside of the building.

"Temptoholic Zone"

Flashback..

Jungkook was dusting tables of the food shop,but he was interrupted by a voice.
"Jungkook"
"Oh mina aunty you??"
"Yes jungkook actually I have a request to you"mina said hesitantly.
"What aunty please tell me,you always tell me and jinni hyung that we are like your son's then tell me".
"Actually Suzy friend invited Suzy in her birthday party and venue is quite a place for adults so I denied her to go but then she became sad And I don't wanna make her feel that I am that mother who is limiting her choices of
freedom"Mina voiced out her worries.
"And if it's okay with you then can you go with her because I will be less worried if you will be with her".
"Ok aunty you don't need to worry about that I will go there to company her" jungkook agreed looking at Suzy mother's worry.
"Ok then I will inform her"
"Ok"

Flashback ends...

"Yahh jungkook oppa why are you whining now it was you who agreed to come here WITH ME "Suzy pressurised her last words.
"That is the reason because I came here with a DUCK, what about my reputation huhh!"jungkook teased her
making her angry.
"I will complain to eomma that you called me a duck".
"Ok then go".
Suzy stomped her feet.
"Duck"
"WHAT NOW??"
"Do you wanna celebrate your friend's birthday party on the middle of the road with dogs and cats because that will suit you??".
"What NO!!"

"THEN WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD LETS GO INSIDE".
Suzy startled because of his outburst.

"Ok let's go in"she said weakly.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"So Hello Mr.Kenzi Kimura".
"Well Hello Mr.Lee".

"So you know LEE that why are we here today and why are we gonna do here"? Kimura stated while taking a ship Of wine".
"Yes I know it very well Mr. Kimura".
"I know the every way of money"Lee mentally thaught smirking.

"But Mr. Kimura why this club?,I mean to say I have better clubs than this place and my taste is good in this
Field" Lee boasted himself .

"You sure Mr. Lee cus last time I came from Japan and I have visited your club and I don't remember about my mood getting better but I definitely not felt better when a waiter spilled all drinks on me" Kimura defined himself Cooley.
"Ohh I don't know you had to face so many difficulties there I will immediately take care about that waiter".
"No Lee  that matter has solved I don't have a habit to take any debts so you don't need to worry about that."