Chapter 16

If red is the colour of love then I will paint 'you' red....

Silent is the only word is describing the situation after Taehyung explained whole situation well not fully....

"So Tiger you are saying that truck driver was sent to kill you and he had done it because of some enemy in Seoul of yours in Korea" Samuel asked Tiger who was keeping both elbows on the table and his chin was supported on it,deep in thaughts.
Taehyung has explained to all members of Den keeping some moments with himself about the accident which was unbelievable for him to believe that someone has had upper hand with him.

"But who could do it there is noone in the seoul who know that 'you are Tiger'of the Mafia world"Hoseok squinted his eyes at his own answer.

"I KNOW THIS IS..THIS IS ONLY THAT BITCH DOING!! THAT FUCKER LEE"Jimin raised his voice with anger filled aura others eyes widened at his outburst jimin was fuming in anger his heart was hammering with the thaught of something bad happening to Taehyung.

Only he knows how did he hold himself when Taehyung was explaining the incident every word which Taehyung was uttering at that moment he felt that every second is a burden to him,what if Taehyung don't show his emotions to him but he knows "the real Taehyung."

Taehyung was his best friend,his leader,his more than anything.

"Jimin sit down it's time to solve the matter with calmness and alertness Your anger will not help us so keep calm"Yoongi who was beside Jimin held Jimin's hand to make him sit.
Jimin look into Yoongi eyes taking the support of eye language he sighed while seated and rubbed his face.

"Yoongi is right we should be alert and look into the smallest things with hawk eyes and no more fun from now on holidays are over and now it's the time for taking more steady steps towards our aim."Taehyung stated walking towards the screen which was connecting all the cameras of the mansion to the meeting room like a tiger walks towards its prey to see it's location.

Taehyung stands in front of it looking closely.

All cameras were showing nothing particularly which will present disturbing to him,only guards guarding the place.

But is it??

Is everything really was ok??

Taehyung mind was in every direction.

"Tiger we should not waste our time we should attack that Lee Doejun bitch!He doesn't know that you are "Tiger of Mafia world",he must have done it because you ruined his deal with Japanese Mafia Kenzi Kimura"Jimin also stand beside him placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Jimin is right"Hoseok also agreed.

Samuel was also in the side of the two humming.

"But we need to check all things first to make a move we just can't do something stupid because of haste"all members looked towards the newly entered male who sat on the other head chair of the big table.

Only Taehyung was still looking at the screen.

"But Namjoon hyung that Lee bitch is still there living freely after committing sins why just we can't kill him he is a Devil in the form of human he is not deserving to live"Samuel stated became all serious hard eyes,jaw clench.

"There is no fun at plain death,I will give him hell in the form of death"Taehyung smirked sinisterly looking at Samuel eyes glistening venom for his enemy.

If imaginations could kill then there is not a single strand of hair of Lee's could be seen in the world.

Namjoon darkly chuckled at his brother remark.