Chapter 14

What is the use of giving my heart to other,when my heartbeat is added to you....

"Hyung are you alright??" Jungkook catched jin on time as jin was about to fall. It was morning time and it was the most busy time when their shop
keep always busy.
"No jungkook am fine"jin stands on his own and smiled a little.

"You sure hyung please be careful otherwise let's go the hospital"

"Aish!! jungkook there is nothing like that happened to me"

"Why hyung I would not be worry about you,only you are the one whom
I can call my family why would I not be concerned for you"jungkook said sadly.

"Please jungkook don't be sad I am alright and I will tell you when there will be need to go to the hospital"
Jin patted jungkook's cheak lovingly.
"Ok hyung you rest for sometime till then I am going to announce the customers that there will be some time to serve the dishes and I am hearing nothing from you"

"Ok"jin sighed

"I don't know what is happening with me from the last few days I always feels dizzy I can't tell this to jungkook otherwise he will be troubled for sure"jin mentally thaught.

He shrugged his shoulders and continue to do what he was doing.

It was noon time now the shop was very busy,for them it was not just the shop it was like their second home.
Jin belonged to a middle class family.
So when they wanted him to pursue in business field but he always wanted to be a chef ,so there was a invisible wall between them but when jin found jungkook then it was the last thread of patience of jin parents because they did not want to accept jungkook.

Jin did not want to abandon jungkook
Jin was always very kind and pure hearted he did not realised when he became so attached to him so he left his home and with his savings he opened a small shop at that time he has only some chairs and tables in his shop but as time grows his shop became a center of many people as he wass a very good cook.

For jin it was just Jungkook and "Ellity".

For Jungkook jin was his everything
Jungkook always feels bad because of him jin left his home but jin always told him it was not his fault.
So Jungkook always try to make jin happy.

────

"I don't know why people are not coming to our restaurant our food is good then why??"a man frustrating grunt left his mouth.
"I have invest all my money making this restaurant if this will not be popular then I will definitely go bankrupt!!"

"You know Jun it's your fault solely I have said many times that this idea is not going to work out because nowadays people like to order food online more sothat they can eat peacefully in their home"his wife Della scoffed at him.

His husband snickers at her remark.

"M--mam can I say something??"their manager of the restaurant timidly asked.

"Why what you want to say?? No problem it's not like we are prime minister of this country so we will be very busy also we are here in this restaurant to only catch flies"Della indirectly taunted his husband.

"Mam this restaurant is not popular because of a food shop".

Della stared at him blankly before...

"Food shop you say a mere food shop how will that shop even compare to this 2 star restaurant you know Seng
what are you saying??"

Seng only whines mentally because he cutted off in the middle because of his lady boss .

"Mam it's not that is just a shop it's because of their food the chef makes so good food and that shop is in our area, our restaurant was very popular at a time but when they started that shop our restaurant began to loose it's customer because of them.Customer goes there to eat testy food and he cook recipes in affordable prices"Seng reasoned out.