Chapter 1

Hey LAvenders..

Welcome to my first and new story...

( If you are new in the story don't forget to vote and comment it will mean a lot Thankyou hope you will enjoy reading the story further )

Somewhere in France.....

PARIS which is a city of love. City of every couple romantic destination.
Every couple's first choice for honeymoon.
But it really is??...

There are many hidden truth behind in this city of Love..

Sometimes people does not have time for love whether the person is ..

Destination does not matter..

About some distance from the famous iffil Tower which is epitome of Paris fame.
Epitome the city of love...

Two persons were fighting in the ringNot showing any mercy to each other

Not showing any mercy to each other.
Their body were filled with sweat beads but they care?? Nahh.Showing mercy is only the weakness of competitor in the competition .
Both were alone but only carrying the desire of winning in their hearts.
Groans and hissing were only can be heard in that eerie and chilling area.

But every fight come to end.

Tiredness began to take over their body. But when others power come to end , The real winner begin his power then.

One of them put his hand into others neck and pull towards himself and place his leg onto others waist.
The other's eyeys widened realising what coming next...

"GOTCHA" the person said who has now upperhand in the fight when he jumped down just to take others person's back on top of him.
Other person was on the verge of fainting because of the terrible neckhold.
It was not just a neckhold. It was that deadly like when your whole body in the trap of PYTHON and you began to loose you consciousness.

His lungs wer on fire. His face was full of red spots.His eyes began to glistening.His lips began to turn blue.

This happen when oxygen supply on the body does not reach to the brain.

Cells began to die.

Just when he was about to passed out.

His neckhold loosened...

'Oh Jimina' I did not know you were this soon be loosing last time atleast you were able to keep up like 10 minutes'.