Chapter 3

Every Devil don't have thorns...
And
Every angel don't have wings.....

A man in the heat of scorching sun , but it was not the only heat was present there, the heat of completion of the aim was there, the heat of experience the moment when you realise that what you had set in the mind that was in the existence too..

48..

49....

And finally 50....

"Hey jungkook how many time I said that it's not good to exercise in this heat why you don't you listen to me" jin half yelled complaining to the male who was doing push-ups without taking care of the world

"Hey jungkook how many time I said that it's not good to exercise in this heat why you don't you listen to me" jin half yelled complaining to the male who was doing push-ups without taking care of the world. The said male glance towards the newly entered male in lawn while taking the towel,Only to wipe the drops of sweat beads which was decorating his face.

"Oh jin hyuung why are you so worried,you know it's good for health
To do push-ups in the heat of the morning. As if you do not call me  muscular Bunny"jungkook said taking a gulp of water. Although he was not going to gym but it doesn't mean that he was not taking care of his body.
His body is a gift of his hardwork of his own which left many to drool over his harculis body . (ooooh)

"Yes my jungkookaaah but it is 10 am morning not in 12 pm heat". Jin said making face. Jungkook bit his lips in the realisation he know that noone can save him jin's rap.

"Yes hyung actually my clock' s cells died so I missed my time of exercise but I can't avoid my routine and I forgot to change its cells,sorry hyung I won't do it again" jungkook said scratching the back of his head.

"Ok ok this is the last time I am sparing you. Don't do it again otherwise you have to face my flying slippers" jin said while pointing his pink slippers".

Jungkook gulps.

"

By the way hyung yesterday you were talking to someone in the phone about some oven thing what was it about" jungkook changed topic smoothly  while taking new towel for the shower. "O jungkook thanks I forgot why I came here but I forgot  because of YOU. So I take my thanks back" jin thanked him before taking his words back sassily.

"So what was it hyung".

" Actually I ordered a new oven from busan they were selling it cheaper from here online, so I booked for the ELLITY and they were saying that they shipped it so that I can take it from airport" jin answered nonchalantly.

"Hyung why do you always book online  just because it is cheap what if it is some scam,first we should check things then purchase it". Jungkook said worriedly.