Chapter 15

The way you dance,I feel the rhythm.....

Taehyung was looking at the sky.

A truck was coming towards him with its full speed.

"Ma-Pa I miss you so much , please come back or tell me how to live without you both,I am trying from last nineteen years but I could not just couldn't Ma-Pa please tell me,TELL ME!!"Taehyung shouted unable to control his emotions but there was just frown line on his forehead, no tears in his eyes,His face was blank just like his life but his eyes held something dark, something cruel for someone....

"Ma-Pa just wait for sometime I will give that Lee most painful death that he will question his birth in this world!!"Taehyung growled before calming himself for sometime.

"Till then take care and I love you both Ma-Pa"Taehyung said softly.
Taehyung turned around to go to car but he stilled at his place seeing the truck only far away from him just some meters.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

Everything felt stilled for him at the moment,his feet gave up just when he thaught everything he thaught going to be left then....

.

.

Everything happened so fast.

Taehyung was on the sideways of the road with someone heavy upon him.

That someone was still top on Taehyung calming his heartbeats what if he was missed just for a mere second it was "the end" for both of them.

Taehyung was just laying there underneath of unknown man his heartbeats were hayfire because of the incident, he did not notice the man whose face was in the stuffed in his crook of neck now staring widely at him.

Taehyung came out of his shock and his peripheral vision.

Taehyung looked at the man.

At the moment both shouted....

"YOU"

Taehyung stands cleaning his clothes after jerking the man from himself.

"HEY ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE ARE YOU GOING MR. FOUL MOUTH!!"man shouted at Taehyung because of his carelessness which nearly sent both of them into the other side of the world.

Taehyung snapped his head stoping clearing his clothes,after hearing certain word glaring at the male with jaw clenched.
"IF YOU EVER CALL ME THAT I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD "
Taehyung scroweled at the man.

"Hey is this the way you thank someone whom you saved Mr. and my name is not 'bastard' my name is Jeon Jungkook"Jungkook widened his eyes after listening the threat of Taehyung because You don't hear threat after saving someone.

"O THANKYOU to you, I will never say that to you keep dreaming boy"
Taehyung chuckled.
"After calling me foul mouth you expect me to thankyou I WILL NEVER DO THAT BASTARD and tell me are you stalking me or what!!"Taehyung again shouted at Jungkook.

"Why do you keep following me everywhere?? Haaa!!"

"Stalking for whom?? for you I would never do that and tell me you always call me bastard and expect me to call you with respect Mr. If there is no respect given then expect no respect in exchange of that Mr. Kim Tae--what was your name"Jungkook made a thinking face remembering the male.

"KIM TAEHYUNG"Taehyung roared his name.
"First learn to remember someone's name you Jeon Jungkook whatever your name is then talk with me and please don't lecture me about maners I am not someone who kiss someone without their permission" Taehyung taunted Jungkook walking towards him with slow steps hands on his pockets.