Chapter 2

Darkness is what 'you' fear of but what happens when you became darkness.....

People were gathered in a building ball room. They were having their feast of the night.Clicking of the glasses and laughters were heard.
This scene is normal for the daily lives of riches.They don't have to worry about that what they will eat tomorrow.They were dancing in peace not knowing what was going to happen...

But this was only the moment of piece before the storm of NOISE .....

A handsome yet pretty,lean yet strong,
Face full of confidence,lips biting the piece of cigarette,walking like a tiger,
Eyes ready to hunt,walks towards the entrance of the ball room.His members forming a v line behind him.Everyone stilled in the dominating aura of the man ready to submit.wondering who will face the hunting today.

The self made man in FranceThat was THE MAN Kim Taehyung the TIGER of the mafia world

That was THE MAN Kim Taehyung the TIGER of the mafia world.

Eying the five people's group. He came to them. Knowing his entry doing what into their hearts..

"Tsk,Tsk Arthuro what could be expected from you,organising such a low level party" Taehyung mocks the owner of the party, standing in front of the said man Arthuro.His Gang members smirked hearing their boss.

Arthuro stilled hearing the deep voice of the long haired man. He was scared because of the presence of the TIGER.
But that was not the only reason of his fear. His heart thudded fast, mind began to create scenarios for his safety. But there is no way if you enter the Den of TIGER..
"You know Arthuro you just pretend to be strong but in reality you are just a lamb hiding in other's place to claim your own safety."Taehyung said sliding his hands into his pocket of pants teasingly.

The said man only feared more and more.The frown lines of his head deepens more and more. Face full of
Sweat. He tried to turn away from them only to be backed away by the hold of  his coller on the back.He squinted his eyes in fear. The people who were standing with him before backed off knowing the intensity of the scene.

Slowly there was no people cheering ,
Laughing, dancing, and enjoying.
It was just Tiger with his pack and his prey.

With left courage and braveness
Arthuro meet the eyes of the Taehyung and said " SO TODAY TIGER IS ITSELF COME TO HUNTING" while maintaining his posture.But he did not know that it was the last line Taehyung wanted to hear.He did not know the intensity of his own words.

Hearing this Taehyung face hardened,
If looks were the weapon Arthuro would be six feet under the ground.
Jimin came in front ready to attack him but Taehyung stopped him.
Taehyung throws the cigarette and stomping the foot on it.
Taehyung became all serious,His one command and Arthuro will be disappear from the world completely
But he was waiting for the right time
Because first Tiger steadily positioned itself then it attacks.