31. Blooming love

Start from the beginning

“ Don't unlock my fear please, it's tied perfectly” I said with a horrified expression while he laughed at my reaction. Yeah that's what he always does. I hate him. I punched his hard biscuits, came out of his hold and came to the room. He followed me and sat on bed while his eyes were fixed on me.

I did my makeup and wore my jewellery. I stood beside me and looked at myself in the mirror.

“ Shona, which is kohl in these?” He asked, making me confused and I gave him the kohl stick.
He opened it and took some of it in his ring finger and kept my hair aside, now I've a bit of idea what he is upto. His eyes never left mine. He applied the kohl near the back of my neck and pecked my head from.
“ Perfect” he muttered near my ears and bit it. I stood and took some kohl from my eyes and applied behind his ears.
“ Now it's perfect” I said while he smiled weakly.
“ Abhi, is there something that's bothering you?” I asked him while his expression changed to serious.
“ There is nothing biwi, I was just worried about prisha and my enemies” He said gritting his teeth while pulling his head little down and pecked his forehead.
“ Everything will be fine,don't stress” I said while he nodded and hugged me, snuggling into my neck.
.
.
.

Author's pov*

Prisha was doing her makeup. When someone knocked on the door.
“Come in” She said and went back to her make up, she saw from the mirror that Akash entered her room. He looked at her and froze at his spot. She was done with her make up.
“ What happened?” she asked slowly while he scratched his neck and his ears turned red along with his neck. As he got caught staring at her.

“ Uhhh.. Are you done?” He asked her in a slow voice while she nodded.
“ Yeah..” She said while he looked at the floor fighting with his thoughts to say it or not.
“ You can tell me, I won't mind. What happened?” She asked softly while he took a deep breath and approached her. He stood beside her.
“ You're looking beautiful” he complimented her while she smiled softly.
“ Thank you” She said while he took out a leaf from his pocket while Prisha was confused.
“ Can you wear this?” He gave her a leaf which was wrapped around a mogra gajra. She took it happily.

“ You bought it for me?” she asked him while he shook his head.
“ A small girl was selling, so she insisted that I buy it. I bought it but I didn't know what to do with these so I thought to give it to you” He said while she smiled.
“ Thank you, it's beautiful. But I can't put it on my hair. Can you help me” She asked hesitantly. He agreed immediately, he tied the gajra around her messy bun and smiled internally. As only he knew no one insisted he saw and bought it for prisha only.

He moved outside after, while prisha jumped in happiness as she was feeling so beautiful in gajra. Was it a beautiful feeling or something else she is unaware of?

.
.
.

Siya's pov

It was 7pm bhabhi's family arrived and we all greeted each other. Then all the ladies sat for mehndi. I also applied the mehndi and wrote his name, well I hid it pretty well he will have a tough time. Thinking I smirked internally. Then the sangeet function started and bhabhi's family lit up the stage. Then Akash bhai went to the stage and set the stage on fire with his dance moves. We cheered for him and enjoyed it as well but someone was enjoying it a bit more. I saw Prisha cheering and laughing. Smile never leave her lips, I wish she will always be happy like this. Then bhai and bhabhi went to the stage. They started dancing while everyone cheered for them. They were looking so happy and so in love. I am so glad that we all came out of our tough situation.

.
.
.

We all were tired, we went straight to sleep and the next morning was chaos. We got ready and went to the venue. All the guests have already arrived. Bhabhi walked to the mandap. She was looking ethereal. No matter what beauty you're, you can never overshadow an Indian bride. I think that's the beauty of our culture. The priest started chanting the holy mantras. Bhai and bhabhi stood up for the saat pheras. They took the holy vows, bhai made her wear vermillion and the nuptial chain. Priest announced them as husband and wife. By seeing their marriage it reminded me of mine, how I was so scared, but Abhi stood behind me. It was a forced marriage for him too, but he never lent his frustration to me nor he tagged me with unnecessary hate and names. Even though he took care of my comfort he accepted me wholeheartedly. We all are human, we make some mistakes, we are not perfect because of some misunderstanding I am not letting us break apart. Now it's time for someone else’s suffering my dear bua, get ready for your coming beautiful life. I don't care about anyone’s opinion but one thing I know, whatever has happened, prisha’s condition, everything goes to my dear bua. She is the aile reason for everyone’s pain, she brainwashed Prisha well and mom's reaction was too influenced by her. I saw her shouting at home and while going to hospital she didn't even let me sit with them and I am sure she ranted about me in the car too. She did a great job now it's time for some rewards.

They took the blessing of elders, bhabhi met her very small family, which makes me think about India's population. Well I can see bhai and bhabhi tired but they completed all the rituals wholeheartedly. It was time for farewell bhabhi met her whole family and bid goodbye while bhai consoled her as bhabhi was crying a lot. Bhai assured her family that he will take care of her. To be honest I am really happy that bhai set the priorities, I mean there was a time when he agreed to break up because of me but now seeing him prioritising her make me proud of his development. I mean yes we are all human and change is a constant thing, before my brother's were my priorities and still are but at a point we all get our someone special whom we have to priorities the most and they should. In my life it's abhi, in Dad's life it's mom, bhai's life is bhabhi and in Akash bhai's life maybe Prisha, well I hope so.

.
.
.
We all reached the house, before mom could proceed with arti I stood at the door stopping them from entering. Bhai gave me a confused look.
“ You want to enter the house, first give me money then I'll let you in” I said in a swag while bhai rolled his eyes.
“ Why would I give you money for entering our own house” He asked me and waiting for my answer.
“ Because it's a ritual” I said with a pout while he nodded and put his hand in his pocket and took out something in his fist, I got excited and extended my hand. He put 1 rupee and I gave him, are you serious? look, while everyone laughed at me. Yes, including that akdu too.
“ Melody kha lena baccha” (eat melody)He said and kept me aside by my head, but I am Siya and I won't let him enter. I stood in front and gave him 1 rupee back in his hand.
“ Ye lo ghar ke bahar reh lena” (live outside the house) I said while everyone laughed, are they on both sides well who cares.
“Bhabhi told him to give me money” I said while bhabhi just smiled and gave him a side eye and he gulped. Yes, now he will be all scared. He gave me 51 thousand me and bhabhi shared a high five while he sulked like a baby. I stepped aside and mom did the arti and put a pot of rice in front, bhabhi kicked it with her right leg and entered inside.

We entered the house, by now all the guests have already left, it's just our families,Rathore and Joshi's. Bhai and bhabhi played that ring game and of course bhabi won.
.
.
.
After a few minutes Meera maa came forward and joined her hands, “ Shanti ji, I know our behaviour has hurt you alot, I am happy that you forgave us. I would like to take my daughter to my house. It's been more than a week that the house is incomplete without her, I promise no matter what I will be standing like a rock in front of her. I'll never let this happen again” She said but mom has the serious look which I can't even guess what she is going to do…

Next chapter is uploaded on scroll stack link in profile and message board.

Please complete the vote target,otherwise I won't upload on time.

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..