30

December 3, 2023
Arias POV

After getting some sleep last night (Because Sage has some sort of magic she used on me), I've gotten over the fact that I just saw my old school at a choir competition.

It's the next, and final day of this trip. I have no idea what museums were seeing yet, but I'm excited to find out.

"Hey, does my outfit look okay?" Sage asks.

She's wearing light ripped jeans, a red graphic tee shirt, and black converse.

"It looks more than okay," I said. "I love it. What do you think of mine?"

I'm wearing dark ripped jeans, a white hoodie, and over it is a black varsity letter jacket, which has the letter A.

"It looks amazing! Masculine side again?"

"Yeah, I was going to just lose the jacket to prevent Londyns smart comments, but I really don't care what she has to say at this point."

"That's great! Her words don't matter. Also, I love how there's a letter A for Aria."

"Yeah, when I first bought this, that pun was not intended. It took me a while to realize it."

"Do you think we should pack up our stuff now? We're not leaving until 6:30 but I like being prepared."

"Sure. We don't have much time right now, but let's just pack up what we can in the next 5 minutes and then go downstairs for breakfast."

*5 minutes later*

Now we're at breakfast, but I really don't feel like getting anything.

I know it sounds weird, but I'm scared of getting sick. I don't know why, but that makes me scared of eating.

Honestly no one's paid attention to it, and I'd like to keep it that way.

"Okay, ladies and gents," Ms. Clarke started. "I know you've all been wondering what museums we're visiting today, and looking at the.  votes, it's seems that the National Air and Space Museum wins for this morning, and the National Museum of American History."

Everyone got very excited. Especially Sage and I. I'm a space/science nerd, and she's a history nerd.

"Dude, this is going to be awesome," Zane said.

"You know, we should all stick together as a group," Nolan suggested.

"I agree," I said. "As long as you two don't do or say anything stupid, you can stick with us."

"That's fair," he said.

"I can't wait to go!" Sage says.

"I can't either," I said.

I've been in there before. The Kenneth C. Griffin exhibit is my favorite.

Todays going to be the best day ever!
—————————————————————————————
( Triggers: ED)
December 3, 2023
Sage's POV

The first museum of the day is the Air and Space Museum. Me, Aria, Nolan and Zane are currently in the Thomas W. Haas: We All Fly exhibit. Nolan's suggestion since it's his favorite.

"Can we go to the Kenneth C. Griffin exhibit?" Aria asks. "It's my favorite part."

"You've been here before?"

"I went here for a field trip in sixth grade. I didn't get to see much of it since a girl decided to beat me up, but I got in trouble for it so I had to sit on the bus for the rest of the time, so now I want to see the things I had to miss."