321 - 330

Chapter 321

Xiao Qi ran away......ran away.

She ran at a speed that would break the marathon record.

Li Weijin's classmate simply couldn't keep up......

Xiao Qi shamelessly ran a circle around the sports field, then ran back to the classroom for evening self-study.

Li Weijin also went back for evening self-study.

Seeing Xiao Qi with a serious face, earnestly doing homework and going through English test papers, he felt both angry and amused.

He had thought he was dense, but it turned out a certain someone was even denser.

And seeing the two return in batches, Mi'er suppressed the huge gossip in her heart - after all, Zai Zai classmate belonged to all the girls, if she yelled, Xiao Qi would probably get into more trouble, better to keep quiet and make a fortune.

Mi'er looked at the careless, easy-going but actually delicate, considerate Xiao Qi who always made people around her feel at ease.

In contrast, her dorm mate Chu Yu had the opposite temperament - if her roommates had even a small issue, Chu Yu would exclaim in surprise.

For example, through her accidental, careless leaks, Mi'er found out that her roommate Su Li had spent several nights out, seeming to interact closely with many male friends. Also, another roommate Lin Dongqing seemed to be a leader's daughter, but her father seemed to be in trouble, put under shuanggui, probably involving corruption charges.

Anyway, these were things the kind-hearted, simple Chu Yu accidentally revealed, not intentionally......

In Xiao Qi's opinion, being Chu Yu's roommate was disastrous in eight lifetimes.

Su Li was just a little arrogant, not to the extent of rumors of promiscuity.

And what did Lin Dongqing have to do with her father's issues? He was her father, she was herself, she couldn't be denied education just because her father was in trouble, moreover the allegations were uncertain.

Finally enduring until the end of self-study, they didn't even stop for late night snacks, Mi'er dragged Xiao Qi back to the dorm, Wei Cheng and Gu Yunshu also packed up and went back together.

Li Weijin didn't follow, he felt he couldn't catch up, like the saying goes, no need to rush things, he suddenly became enlightened, feeling he had unblocked his meridians and his mind cleared up.

Back at the dorm, there was no interrogation, roommates still feared Xiao Qi a bit - although she usually seemed very easy to talk to, obedient and cute, she had inexplicably become the boss.

Roommates were very curious, extremely curious.

Xiao Qi also didn't know what to say - was there anything? Actually nothing happened, but it seemed something did, anyway she was still confused, tangled up.

She didn't know what was going on.

Back at the dorm, she practiced writing many more pages than usual, feeling restless, her writing more erratic than usual.

For emotional issues, others couldn't give advice unless the other party was truly scum - even if scum, even bare your heart to advise, they may still get back together, emotions had no reason.

Although roommates were anxious to know, they still respected Xiao Qi's wishes, not spreading rumors.

At lights out chat time, they still couldn't control their excitement.