201 - 210

Chapter 201

Xiao Yu was yelled at by his nephew for no reason, leaving him completely bewildered.

However, his nephew also said that the one holding the little girl's hand was actually a woman, a Korean foreign teacher at their school, and Xiao Yu felt strangely relieved. But then he started worrying again - these days, some women also have ulterior motives towards little girls...

Xiao Qi was very happy today after completing an extra task. She bid Jin Zaiyan farewell and returned to her dorm.

It was getting a bit late, and the other dorm occupants had gone to class.

Xiao Qi tidied up the dorm a little before heading to class as well. Unexpectedly, when she opened the door, the dorm across from hers was in the middle of a fight...awkward!

It seemed a lot of people were gathered around watching.

Chu Yu was actually crying, looking rather pitiful. People around her were trying to comfort her.

Even Lin Dongqing spoke up, "Su Li, forget it. Chu Yu didn't mean it. She's not well, don't be like this."

"Why am I like what? I didn't do anything and she suddenly started crying for no reason, acting as if she's the victim when she doesn't even deserve me bullying her. Li Weijin is that great of a person and she dares to get involved in scandals with him?" Su Li loved wearing boots the most and would wear them even in sweltering heat. Right now, she kicked a chair in the dorm with her boots, flipping it over violently.

Chu Yu cried even harder. Her small face was deathly pale and she looked on the verge of fainting. Between sobs, she tried to explain, "I didn't...I just happened to run into our classmate Li Weijin at the Calligraphy Club the other day and greeted him. And our classmate Su Xiaoqi was there too. I don't know how such rumors started..."

Su Xiaoqi, who was just passing by with books in her arms on the way to class: ......

Feels wrongfully accused.

Sensing all eyes on her, she boldly declared, "I don't have time for your bullshit. Don't falsely accuse me."

Then she strode off without looking back.

In the business faculty, Su Xiaoqi was somewhat well-known across a few classes.

Although Chu Yu made her tearful explanation, judging from Su Xiaoqi's justification, most female students were inclined to believe Su Xiaoqi.

Su Xiaoqi once had an intense debate with the Marxist philosophy lecturer during class and was the kind of student who actively participated in macroeconomics discussions, stumping the teacher. She was also the type to liven up a dull calculus lesson. On top of that, she was insane enough to walk 30,000 steps every day on WeChat's exercise app. Rumor had it she was preparing for a full marathon...

She even worked part-time jobs...

From this perspective, it seemed she truly didn't have much time.

Moreover, Su Xiaoqi was quite beautiful, but her beauty was different from others. She was gorgeous, yet few claimed to have praised or chased after her. With a severe expression, she appeared rather frightening and unapproachable - the epitome of aloofness.

Still, some said she was pretentious about her well-off background when she actually came from an impoverished rural family.

Compared to Chu Yu, Su Li clearly believed Su Xiaoqi more.

Also, did Su Xiaoqi just swear earlier? How daring of her! Seeing Chu Yu made Su Li want to curse as well.

She remembered when she visited her aunt last weekend, her aunt had actually asked about her classmate Su Xiaoqi and even praised her.