181 - 190

Chapter 181

Xiao Qi woke up to the familiar mechanical sound ringing in her ears again: "Host has obtained a bonus of 20,000 yuan based on her own abilities, which has brought positive energy to the surrounding classmates. Xiao Qi is rewarded with an additional 20,000 yuan, which must be spent within seven days. The additional reward money cannot be reinvested."

So Xiao Qi saw that in the interface, the previously appeared additional reward section showed 20,000 yuan separately, with a flashing number 7 behind it.

This was the second time Xiao Qi had received such a reward. She was much calmer this time. Anyway, there were still 7 days left. It was easy to spend money.

Today was Saturday. She only had club activities in the afternoon. Her morning was free. But she had made plans to go to foreign teacher Grace's home tomorrow. Xiao Qi wanted to buy gifts, so she thought about going to the market in Luoxi Town to see if there was anything she wanted.

When Xiao Qi asked if anyone wanted to go to Luoxi Town, her roommates were very surprised. They did not expect the study maniac to want to go shopping.

Now the dormitory had recognized Xiao Qi as the study maniac. She seized every minute to study whenever there was time. She could even lower her head to look at Japanese vocabulary while drying her dripping wet bangs.

Someone similar to Xiao Qi was Gu Yunshu, who was obsessed with novels. She always held her phone while eating to read novels, taking a bite after glancing at the phone once, as if she was eating meals with novels.

If no one disturbed her, she could read till the end of time.

In contrast, Mi'er in the dormitory preferred going out. Keeping her in the dormitory to read books all day would drive her crazy.

Wei Cheng was more moderate. She did not show any particular preferences. She studied quite hard but always felt kind of directionless.

However, since even Xiao Qi had asked if anyone wanted to go to Luoxi Town, Mi'er was definitely the first to agree.

"I've wanted to go see it for a long time."

Wei Cheng nodded, "That's good, yes."

Although Gu Yunshu was obsessed with novels, with three votes against one in the dorm room, she had no choice but to be brought along.

She also knew that only reading novels all the time was not good. But life was just so boring, still novels were more interesting.

The activity level in the dorm room was high. After eating, they set off directly. Luoxi Town was right outside the university campus, just across the bridge, so they walked over there. But since they were going to the market, they headed to the town center.

Surprisingly, there were two hotels in the center of Luoxi Town. One was the town reception hotel, and the other was some commercial hotel. The building looked quite tall and was probably the best hotel in town.

Xiao Qi wondered if anyone would stay at the hotels here.

There was an alley entrance at the central square which led to the Luoxi Town central market.

A few little girls roaming the market was quite interesting. They were curious about everything.

As the alliance relied on the sea, there were many seafood products in the market. Kelp dangled moistly like curtains.

There were also fresh shrimp, eel, all kinds of unfamiliar seafood, strange shells and sea snails, and strangely shaped fish. But the smell was not very pleasant, quite fishy.