61 - 70

Chapter 61

Just coming out from the swimming pool, taking a shower with fluffy hair that was slightly longer, the kind when short hair gets too long, Little Seven took a black hair band and tied all her hair up, making a small twist at the back of her head, and some wisps of hair still falling on the sides of her forehead and ears.

She had been very busy recently, and should have gone for a haircut.

Little Seven used to have long hair, but after entering high school and receiving the admission letter that required short hair to participate in military training, she obediently cut her hair short according to the requirements in the letter. After arriving at the school, she found out there were still female students with long hair, and the school did not really enforce the requirement to cut hair short.

Those female students who really cut their hair short according to the requirements regretted it afterwards. Little Seven also regretted it a little, but after cutting her hair short, it was hard to grow it long again, so she just maintained short hair since then.

Previously at 108 pounds, her face looked still a little chubby. With intensive exercising recently, her weight dropped significantly, and her face became much smaller, while her eyes remained the same as before, not big, but very long eyelashes.

In the video Qi Wei saw, there was a girl carrying many books over, including an English dictionary, original English books, and English textbooks.

Without looking at anyone, she started reading and making notes.

After 10 o'clock, the sunshine had crawled in from outside the window, crawled to the middle of the desk. The girl happened to be behind the sunshine.

The seemingly easily hooked up 80-point girl Da Dong bragged about solemnly, at this moment in the video, unexpectedly exhibited some kind of unspeakable aura. She was focused, serious, and even somewhat stern.

Sitting there, her whole body seemed to emit an aura.

Not easy to provoke.

Let alone hook up, strike up a conversation or hit on her.

After a long while, Shen Hao, who was studying in the UK one grade above them and seldom spoke in the group, was the first to talk.

"Little Qi, I think you'd better give it up. This girl is just studying hard. If you just want to play around, don't disturb her and find another target."

Qi Wei also felt a bit nervous. The words he had prepared to confess and the tricks he was going to use were all forgotten when he saw the girl today. He felt somehow being seen through and was very embarrassed.

He didn't expect that Shen Ge, who seldom participated in their discussion and seemed not to check the group at all, would suddenly speak.

And Da Dong, who was usually talkative, fell silent.

"Little Qi, I don't think this girl is easy to hook up with." Linzi also said a sentence. He thought that maybe the special effects Qi Wei added in his TikTok video made the girl who should have been aloof seem inexplicably cute and warm. The girl before his eyes could almost freeze someone to death.

Finally Da Dong chimed in, unwilling to admit his wrong judgment and also feeling that the special effects in Qi Wei's TikTok video misled him.

"Bro, I have something else to do. My 18th girlfriend asked me out for a movie. I gotta run." Then he disappeared.

But he still sent a red envelope of 200 yuan. Three or four people in the group could grab a few dozen yuan each time.

Qi Wei was dumbfounded. What about the live streaming they just talked about? As soon as it started, they all chickened out.