The path to leadership

Start from the beginning

"Let me wash the dishes" Ino stand up and took her and his plate

Kakashi watched Ino as she started to clean the dishes, admiring her smooth movements as she worked. He noticed the subtle sway of her hips as she moved around the kitchen. It was such a sensual sight, and he couldn't resist admiring it. Soon, he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to his body.

Ino side eyeing him "hmm?"and she felt his warm hands resting around her waist as he held her close to him.

He leaned down next to her ear and whispered softly "You're so beautiful..." he said, his breath brushing her neck and causing shivers to run through Ino body.

Ino leaned her body against him "Hmm later baby,later....tonight okay? Now let me finish cleaning the dishes "

Kakashi tightened his grip around her waist and smiled softly "I know that you want to finish cleaning the dishes, but I can't resist holding you..." he whispered into her ear, his breath and touch making her feel tingles of excitement.

"Kakashi, we have things to do today" Ino reminded him

Kakashi chuckled softly "Fine..." He loosened his grip slightly but kept his arms around her, enjoying her close proximity. "But, tonight you're mine"slapping her ass cheeks slightly

"Akh! Kakashi!" Ino turn around slapping his arm

Kakashi laughed and let his hand rest on her waist "let's get ready, love . We have things to do right ?" Kakashi pull her by her waist and hold her face close to him , kissing her softly

Ino kiss him back,pulling him closer by wrapping her arms around his neck

Kakashi pull away and grin down at her "love you"

Ino smile, feeling really happy "love you too,Kakashi" she pull her self from his embrace and pull his hand "now let's get ready"

The Raikage and Kazekage entourages arrive at Konoha, and meet up with Naruto. They ask him about his arm, and he explains Tsunade's plan of making him an arm from Hashirama's cells. Sasuke is held prisoner, bound in a full body jacket, and seals over his eyes

Now Ino and Kakashi is in Guy's hospital room to check on him. They are told that Guy is examined, and is told he can no longer be a shinobi as a consequence of his injuries.

They worried if it will effect Guy mentally and his emotionally.

Ino and Kakashi exchanged concerned glances as they stood by Guy's hospital bed. The news of Guy's condition weighed heavily on their minds.

"Guy, are you okay?" Kakashi asked, his voice laced with worry.

Guy smiled weakly, trying to reassure his friends. "I'm fine, my youthful rival. The news doesn't bother me."

Ino furrowed her brow, unconvinced. "But Guy, being told you can no longer be a shinobi must be difficult to accept. How are you really feeling?"

Guy's smile faltered slightly as he looked down at his hands. "I won't deny that it's a disappointment, but I've come to terms with it. My days as a shinobi may be over, but there are other ways for me to contribute."

Kakashi nodded in understanding. "That's true, Guy. But we're still worried about how this might affect you emotionally."

Guy looked up, meeting Kakashi's gaze with determination in his eyes. "I appreciate your concern, Kakashi, Ino. But I refuse to let this setback define me. I'll find new purpose and meaning in life, even if it's not as a shinobi."