"See." Aria states with a raised eyebrow "If he was responsible, I doubt he would take him to a hospital."

"This is not good" Mrs McCall states, feeling around the boy's throat "How much longer on Dr. Hilyard?" she shouts towards the receptionist who shuck her head in response.

"His larynx has shifted to the side." She rushes out "I think it's a tension pneumothorax" She continues before getting cut off as Danny throw ups in front of them.

"Mistletoe" Ethan quietly whispers to himself, but Aria and Scott but heard him.

"We have to treat him now" Melissa orders, gently lying the boy onto a gurney before rushing off with him.

"Go with her" Aria says looking between the two boys "He may not feel any pain, but he will still need help. So go." she states, watching as they both run towards Mrs McCall.

"Aria" A voice calls her name, turning around she sees an exhausted Derek with a coffee in his hands. Sighs the girl walks towards him, already feeling the intense emotions from the man.

"She isn't good, is she?" Aria comments with a frown, watching as Derek shaking his head in response.

"Where is she. Show me." Aria states, before following the man towards a hospital room. As they got in the room, she felt it straight away, something wasn't right. She didn't like it.

"Aria" Peter sighs in relief, feeling a little guilty for leaving her at the front of the hospital. The girl give the man a reassuring smile, letting him know she wasn't mad at him.

"I can help" Aria softly says, stroking the back of the girl's hand "I don't want to give you false hope but there's something I can try." She nervously bites her bottom lip.

Normally she wouldn't be so nervous, but she didn't want to promise them something for it not to work. She had confidence in herself and her magic that wasn't the problem.

The problem was that she had never do this type of magic before, she had no clue of the side effects for her or Cora.

Peter glances up to his nephew "We're already losing her, even if theres a small chance this could work. We should try." He spoke.

"Okay" Derek slowly nodded his head, "What is it? what are you going to do?" he questions.

"There's a spell" Aria purses her lips "Clausum which translate to the word locked. Whatever Cora is fighting it's bad."

"If I spell a couple charms, the darkness will connect to the charms. Light a magnet." She explains looking down at her hands.

"You scared to do this." Derek remarks, observing the girls tense body.

"Not scared." Aria shuck her head "This type of magic is serious and intense. I've never done something like this before." She swallows thickly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Peter asks his goddaughter, a stern expression covering his face.

Of course, he wanted to try and do everything they could to save his niece but at the same time he didn't want to make Aria uncomfortable by doing something she was scared to do.

"Yeah" Aria whispers, scratching the back of her neck "Could you take off her bracelet" She asks point to Cora's left wrist.

Peter gently unclasped the bracelet from his niece's wrist before handing it over to his goddaughter. As Derek closed the hospital room door before locking it as well.

"Are you ready?" Aria sighs, receiving two nods in response. She closes her eyes and begins the chant.

Peter and Derek glanced at each other, both thinking the same thing, their eyes widen as the celling light began to flicker before shattering onto the floor.