Segment 11

"  Sadiq, stop it already! You're teasing me every time out of nowhere " 

" Just because I'm bored,so I'll keep teasing you" He smiled.

"Ok,what's the purpose of getting offended? Let's go crash a wedding ?"

"Excuse me? Where did you get this stupid idea,I'm not doing that at any cost"

"Come one Ghufran,you are changing nowadays,you weren't this way,we loved attending club parties,crashing weddings and visiting races,you are doing none of them anymore,what's wrong? " Sadiq concluded.

They were at at the benches while Ghufran was smoking habitually.It was the last year of college, a scorching day of summer. Little breeze blew , clouds were all set. Arms were widened,as he sat cross legged and threw the cigarette away.

" Guess who is back? You have been hiding away from days after you lost?" He seemed abrupt .

"What's wrong with you,i have no mood to get into a fight,if you want to protect one of your skinny bones,then shut your mouth and get lost" Ghufran uttered in an unbothered manner.

" You have such stamina to break one my bones ,hm? really " He again teased him.

"Why don't you understand, you will not stop like that ,you homeless " Ghufran went furious and stood up.

"Homeless? Huh?me? So mother less behaviour of you,of course,  i think your father murdered your mother? Didn't he?"  He raised his eyebrow.

" How dare you, how dare you talk shit like that about my parents " Ghufran confronted the guy and punched his nose that started bleeding.

"Listen! Listen you little rascal, my parents did nothing like that, baba loved my mother whole heartedly, so pitiful of your silly brain to trust such rumours " He pointed his index finger on his chin.

The whole town was into the rumours that  Murtaza Ahmed  had murdered his wife,some trusted and some didn't. While there was Ghufran,un aware about the actual truth. He would even kill anyone who talked anything regarding that rumour. His trust and love upon Murtaza was inconceivable.The spreader of such rumours was still not caught .It surely wasn't Saleem, in the sake of his wife and children,he sealed his lips forever.Whenever his mind distracted regarding such incident, Murtaza's dread frightened him even more,to which he never spoke up.

"You will not listen up that way, you want more " Ghufran  punched his belly ,while his tie detached from the white shirt,hairs were all messed up and he gave a death stare off his siren eyes.

"Stop, just let him go" Sadiq grabbed and seized Ghufran from behind.

" If i ever catch him again,i swear to God,i will kill him,i swear" He tempered.

"Ok just leave him,why you're spoiling your own mood,let's go out somewhere "

" Go  home now,change your clothes,we are going somewhere " Sadiq said.

"But where,what now you're up to?" Ghufran raised his eyebrow.

" Stop asking questions,just go now,immediately "

"Ughh,okay,just call me then" Ghufran left .

" Hey Ghufran! long time no see, where have you been ghosting?" Hellen gently uttered.

"Uff, now she was the only thing left to ruin my day"He side eyed.

She stepped forward in her red hairs,as usual untied.

"Oh Hi Hellen! You know what,Ghufran was just talking about you," Sadiq talked in a teasing tone while eyes pointed towards Ghufran.

"You bastard,let me just once go back home,i will kill you" Ghufran pinched Sadiq in a muttering tone.