Segment 4

" Evening madam! your apartment is at the left"

" Sure" she concluded. 

The second she entered the two portioned splendid and lavishing apartment,her eyes widened;

" A vacant lounge covered with full glass aperture,all the city lights will be easily viewed ,that's what I thought " Afreen sighed after encountering the
golden hour which enlightened the whole apartment when sun was about to set.

" It's already getting exciting!"

" Give your sis some time ,we surely will discover the whole damn city together ,your dream city " she again concluded.

" Make a call if you need something , I'm going for some essentials and grocery " Afreen locked the door and went towards the lift . At the parking lot,her heart was delighted and thrilled after confronting her dream car ,

" I'm astonished myself,it's my own car,McLaren had always been one of my dreams"

" LA air is making my wishes alive,how many years i battled and aspired to gain all this, one day surely I'll confront those Ukrainian ass holes to get my revenge,you'll see Dad ,you'll see" she muttered while tears filled up her fetching ocean green eyes.

" So lady if you're done staring strangers cars ,take a side kindly ,I'm getting late,my bike is parked aside that McLaren," He bemoaned.

" Excuse me? That's my car , and I'm taking a side,I don't like blocking creepy people's way" Afreen tempered.

" Whatever " Ghufran crossed her way with slight hit of his elbow on hers.

His way never changed, that same walk of him while hands on both pockets of his trench coat that he always loved to wear upon suits, he fixed his collars,wore the shades back before giving a strange smile off his dimples and some how daunting siren eyes , at term he wore the helmet and drove his Harley Davidson away .

" Stupidity,how dare he ruin my hair by his damn bike" Afreen went furious.

" Wish i never see him again,such a fool"

~
One of the biggest party was arranged for young entrepreneurs in the Agora Hills ,purposely she was getting ready . Confronting the mirror, she re applied her ruby NARS gloss, fixed her curls , wine red dress and showered the pure seduction mist which was one of her favourites.

" You made friends so quickly,it's been just 1 week but you got a monstrous company"

" I'm an extrovert Afreen,of course it'll
take less time ,unlike you,an introvert,at least make a single friend, your boldness will kill you,come on" Hafza gasped while sipping her cappuccino.

" Ok dear mom, I'll,but I'm getting late for the party,see you " she closed the door in rush.

She was fixing her makeup in the car mirror until she sighted that man again;

" Is he chasing me,Lord! I wished not to see him again but from past few hours his bike is speeding up beside my car,whatever " Afreen made an unpleasant face.

" I know tactics of boys like him,rushing their expensive bikes and thinking they can trap girls,but I'm far away from these sheepish activities, like there is a whole damn world other than boys,when will girls grow up " she continued driving

After parking the car,she stepped inside the club which was enlightened by blue and red lights.Music was extremely loud, a big chandelier was hung which was glittering.

" Hey ,hey you over there, come here if you're lost" someone waved her from the club .

" Seems it's your first time here ,isn't it? "

" Well,you're kinda true"

" So,don't you crave good company,let's be friends,I'm Amal "

" Sure, they call me Afreen, Afreen Suleiman" she pushed her hands towards hers.

" You're so beautiful "

" You're too, you resemble asians,are you by chance ?... .."  Afreen asked.

" Yes,by chance,I'm an entrepreneur here,I shifted from UAE"

" So my guess was absolutely right" Afreen uttered.

" Come on,let's enjoy , these talks will continue to happen"

" Sure" Afreen stepped forward.

" So,what was the purpose of moving here,was Russia not better?"

" So, Amal there's a massive story behind this,I'll tell you someday,but currently I'm looking for some projects " she replied.

" True though, I heard one of the biggest business man are invited here,you'll surely find good partner ships " Amal smiled.

" O, hi Ghufran! where have you been" Amal concluded.

" Meet him Afreen,Ghufran's one of my dearest friend,he currently works as an excellent entrepreneur here ,you'll find pretty good partnership"

She was astounded enough to find out that the   same creepy man would pop up in front of her,he again stared her with a strange smile.

" So this bull head is your friend?, pretty bizarre " he winked right eye towards Amal  and disappeared.

" How dare he call me a bull head,ruining my party like ruined my hairs,bull head himself " she got furious.

" Literally a psychopath"

" What's wrong,you both know each other?"Amal stood still.

"Girl,from past two hours i have been talking to you about my family,you have got every detail of mine,I can't believe we have become this close in such little spam of time"

" And you know what,there's  another big storyline about this guy,since you're aware about Hafza,she's forlorn in the apartment,I'm rushing,just make sure you visit my apartment next Thursday,i need to hurry up now,am getting late"

" What about the champagne ?"

" I don't drink Amal" she talked in rush from other corner while she was running towards her car.
It was late at night, she encountered him sitting beside the bike smoking, his weeping eyes were easily visible, his hairs were messy while eyes were wet,

" What is wrong with him,last second he made fun of me and now out here he's crying,whatever, I don't have any concerns,why should i" she mumbled.

Afreen surely wanted to ignore Ghufran but again,she was astonished after seeing a grown up man weeping like a kid.

" What's wrong with me,why I can't just leave him alone "she sighed

She passed by him but stopped until he grabbed her hand,he again stared her with wet eyes while hand holding cigar was trembling.

" What's wrong with you,leave my hand" she pushed him.

" I think i.., you look familiar,aren't you..?" he barely was in senses.

" No ! neither i know you,nor you know me,why would i know a drunk bull head like you,? Stupid!, I don't know how much you are drunk,Ahh,my days,"
she uttered with angered face.Afreen drove her car away in rush.

The second she entered the parking lot,he was again behind her,

" Are you just chasing me?what's wrong with you?"

" Excuse me? did your dad build this area,yell at him,i live here in my apartment"  He shouted.

"Uhmm,oh so you are a neighbour, I thought something else"

"And if he would have been alive , he might have built one" she ducked  and started walking towards the lift .

" Im.., sorry, I didn't know" Ghufran made an apology but she was already gone.