~
Taehyung closed the door to their room when he entered. "What's the matter?" He inquired after noticing Jungkook watching the 'Vincenzo' drama and picking up his nails while sitting on the bed. "Mm?" Jungkook asked. "What's bothering you?" he asked. "Mm. Nothing." he replied. "There must be something, or you will not watch it right now. "Is it because of pain?" he inquired as he removed his tees. "Because of your brother." Jungkook answered. "Yeonjun? What did he do?" He said sitting beside him. "He is mad. Crazy. Immature. "He addressed me as Jungkook." Jungkook said. "What more do you expect from an eighteen-year-old boy?" Taehyung asked. "Above that, he asked what makes Yoongi unique." Jungkook said. "What is it then?" Taehyung asked. "Mm. "Perhaps his pale cat face?"  Jungkook replied with a contemplative expression. "So, you do not like my honey-toned tiger face?" Taehyung asked. "No. I am not into wild animals. I prefer the domestic ones." Jungkook responded, pressing his lips together to keep his giggles under control. "Did you know that this is the most expensive face card?" he asked. "Yes. And I can't afford pricey things. I am a simple kindergarten teacher." Jungkook said. "I will give it to you for free," he said. "I do not like freebies." Jungkook said. "Really? Then... get some wads of cash from Jeon's finances." Taehyung said as he gently pushed him onto the bed. "I don't use my dad's money." he said, laying on the bed. "Oho. But you use mine a lot." Taehyung said, gazing at his eyes and lips. "That's because you are my daddy, not dad." Jungkook said, blushing slightly. "Do you enjoy getting spoiled by daddy?" he inquired. "Always." Jungkook responded with a giggle. Taehyung smiled gently as he caressed his lower lips. "Oh, do you know how much I miss this. "This smile," he said, stroking his mole beneath his lips. "I will do anything to keep this smile on your lips," he stated. "Anything?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Anything for my princess," he said, pecking his lips. "Will you strip and run around the city?" Jungkook questioned, wiggling his brows. Taehyung gave a nod. "Oh. So that you can have more fans than this, right?" Jungkook slapped his chest, pouting. "But I have a double bunny who knows how to protect its territory." Taehyung said. "That's correct. I am an alpha in the outside world, but an omega in your bed." Jungkook embraced him with his hands. "Do you want me to have a decent conversation with him?" Taehyung asked. "No. You won't talk decently, especially if the topic is me. So, no. I will let you know when I need you. Let me deal with this. Don't you think I have a right as a brother in law?" Jungkook asked. "You have full rights." Taehyung spoke, capturing his lower lips.

Each of them was lost in each other's lips when the door unexpectedly opened. "Ah." "Mom! F.ck," Taehyung muttered before leaping away from Jungkook's body. "There was something in his eyes. I.. I was checking that." Taehyung smiled hesitantly. "Oh, by getting into his face," she inquired. "Mm. So I can see clearly." Taehyung explained. Jungkook sat up, wiping his face with embarrassment. "I have been calling you both for a long time. Have this drink," she said, handing him a herbal medicinal liquid. "There will be bitterness. However, it is beneficial to your overall health." She said. Jungkook closed his nose with his finger tips, gulped it down in one go, and gagged as the bitterness hit his throat. She said, "Lay down," and Jungkook followed suit. She lifted his tee and rubbed the oil from the bottle she was holding onto his stomach. "That is it." She said with a warm smile. "Call me if you need anything," she said, collecting the glass and oil. "And mm. You know. You.. Mm.. You are not supposed to mm.. i..intimate so quickly. Allow some time for yourself to recover. I understand the children of this generation, but at the very least, give it three weeks rest. That is what the elderly say." Mrs Kim hesitantly avoided meeting either her son's or Jungkook's gaze. "M..mom it's not how you are thinking. We were just.. Mm." Jungkook gulped and give a side glare Taehyung. "It's alright Jungkook. I know my son well. And I h..have s..seen you both a couple of times." Mrs Kim exclaimed as her cheeks turned the brightest shade of pink. Taehyung coughed abruptly, and Jungkook's eyes and tiny mouth opened wide. She giggled again and walked away, leaving her tiger son to be beaten by a ferocious rabbit.

"See

"See. See. This is why I have told you a thousand times not to do romance in public. Ah. That was my one and only nightmare. What might have mom seen?" Jungkook whined and hit Taehyung, who had laid beside him as soon as his mother had gone out. "Ouch. No. Lie down properly. You will be hurt." Taehyung replied, rubbing his biceps. "How am I going to face Mom now?" Jungkook scowled and covered his face with his palms. "From what she said, I believe it was excellent." Taehyung laughed, but screamed as Jungkook pinched his n.pple hard. "It hurts like hell." Taehyung blew his own chest and caressed it while looking at Jungkook's back, which had turned to the other side. He approached him slowly. "Do not touch me again." He retracted his arm, which was about to hug Jungkook, when he heard that growl.

..to be continued..