Chapter 18: Demon Master! Death & Abyss Diabolos!

Start from the beginning

"Alright! This is the power of Diabolos!" Delta smiled.

"I guess ordinary methods won't suffice" Sisco said quietly.

"Second Battle"

"Let's go, Curse Satan" Sisco said, putting his bey on his launcher.

"I will win this battle!" Delta said. He changed out his bey and held it out at Sisco. "This time with Abyss Diabolos!"

"WHAT!" Drum screamed. "He has another bey! Sooo Cooool!" Drum cheered with stars in his eyes excitedly.

Valt and Rantaro covered their ears at the sheer volume of Drum's scream.

"I didn't expect that. Who would have thought he had another bey lying around?!" Rantaro questioned.

"It seems Abyss Diabolos is a left spinning bey." Valt said.

"Ready"

"Set"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go, Shoot"

As both bladers pulled their ripcords, the beys flew into the stadium at high speeds.

"There's no way you will beat Satan, especially after  I claim the center!" Sisco retorted.

"Oh is that so...? Well then I'll just have to make sure you don't get there!" Delta responded.

Satan and Diabolos both headed for the center, trying to claim it. As they clashed in the center, neither of them gave up ground.

"Satan!"

"Roller Defense!"

Satan's rollers redirected Diabolos out of the center, allowing Satan to claim the center.

"Yes Satan that's the way! Now kick it up!"

"Triple Twister!"

3 red glowing red rings surrounded Satan, allowing it to deflect attacks.

"Diabolos, attack!"

Diabolos headed for Satan, launching a string of attacks.

"Interesting..." Valt said.

"What do you mean?" Rantaro asked.

"It's Diabolos's attacks"

"Huh...? I'm lost" Rantaro looked at him confused.

"Yeah! What do you mean Valt? Diabolos attacks aren't having any effect on Satan" Drum chimed in from behind.

"Yeah, it may seem that way at first, but look closer" Valt pointed down to the battle. "It's very tiny but you can see that all of Diabolos's attacks are slowly wearing on Satan."

"Yeah, ok, but how?" Rantaro still looked at Valt all confused.

"I think it has something to do with the way it is shaped. Notice how it has 6 blades. The lower blade on Abyss Diabolos is made to continuously strike the opponent and deal damage. The upper blade is made to smash the opponent from above, but it also can be used to deal massive damage to opponents. The general shape also looks like it can be good for defending opponents attacks when it is defending. That, combined with its left spin makes it a well rounded beast in the stadium which seems very different from Death Diabolos"

For a while, Diabolos kept striking at Satan.

"I think it is time to finish this!" Sisco declared.

"Satan!" Sisco called out as his purple aura appeared all around him.