[Lin Yun]: I was just about to ask, are you pursuing your dreams in the entertainment industry or just chasing money?

[Tang Ning]: I want to grasp both dreams and bread!

[Lin Yun]: If you like money, I can take you to do something lucrative.

[Tang Ning]: ???

[Tang Ning]: Okay, I won't do anything illegal or criminal.

[Lin Yun]: Don't worry, it's not illegal.

[Tang Ning]: But I have to go shoot a movie now.

[Lin Yun]: Can I visit the set then?

Tang Ning shared his address, feeling puzzled: "Are we close?"

[Lin Yun]: No problem, I'll fly over by private jet.

[Tang Ning]: ???????

"Tang Ning! Are you ready?!" the director shouted, and Tang Ning quickly put down his phone and ran to the set. During the shoot, he experienced five glitches due to his poor condition, and after the director scolded him thoroughly, he finally got into the right mood.

Time passed quickly, and before he knew it, it was time to wrap up. Tang Ning was still wearing the school uniform used for filming, with a tired makeup to match his character. He looked like a tortured student buried in assignments, just that this student was excessively good-looking.

He sighed and squinted, drowsily glancing at a familiar figure not far away.

Lin Yun was wearing a black trench coat, waving at Tang Ning with a cheerful mood.

Tang Ning nearly choked on his sigh.

Lin Yun walked up to Tang Ning and looked him up and down, "Why do you look so pale?"

"Just makeup," Tang Ning explained.

"Working right after coming out of a game instance, won't you be tired?" Lin Yun asked.

"That's how we make money," Tang Ning bid farewell to the crew, and walked out with Lin Yun by his side. Lin Yun suggested having hot pot at this hour, and Tang Ning had no objection. He had some things he wanted to ask Lin Yun, this experienced player.

After walking a few steps, Lin Yun suddenly stopped, and Tang Ning looked at her curiously.

"Do you think paparazzi will track you?" Lin Yun asked curiously.

Tang Ning thought for a moment and replied seriously, "Considering my current state, it's highly unlikely."

Lin Yun nodded, "I think so too."

Tang Ning's mouth twitched slightly, not understanding the intention behind Lin Yun's words.

"Shh." Lin Yun picked up her phone, switched to selfie mode, and posed with Tang Ning on the late-night street.

The confusion in Tang Ning's eyes deepened. He looked at Lin Yun in a daze, her expression still calm and composed. Tang Ning then turned his attention back to the camera, putting on a fake smile for the business.

He smiled sweetly, his eyes crescent-shaped, revealing eight teeth, and naturally leaned towards Lin Yun, shining brightly in the camera.

Lin Yun's movement paused.

The face that had been calm and composed slowly revealed a hint of a smile. His features were cool, with a coldness radiating from his well-defined facial features, making him a standard handsome guy in the entertainment industry filled with handsome men and beautiful women.

Just then, in the upper left corner of this photo, a strange face slowly emerged—

Inky eyes, two rosy cheeks, and a smiling blood-red mouth.