21

Ben's fingers traced along Miranda's curves, feeling every inch of her as she moaned into his mouth. The feel of his skin against hers made her shiver with delight. They were sitting there fiercely making out without their shirts on like horny teenagers about to lose their virginity.

As Miranda straddled Ben on the couch, their lips locked together in a heated kiss. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring every inch as they fought for dominance.
Ben's hands traveled down to Miranda's hips, pulling her closer to him. Even though they both were still in jeans She gasped as she felt his arousal pressing against her core.

Their lips parted and Miranda smirked, running her tongue along his bottom lip. She tugged on it lightly, a silent challenge in her eyes.

Ben accepted the challenge, flipping them over so he was now on top. He trailed his kisses down her neck, nipping and sucking on her sensitive skin.

Miranda moaned, arching her back as she felt his lips reach her collarbone and she felt him slightly nip and suck at the skin.

"These gotta go" He removed her pants and toyed with her panties. "Did I ever tell you that black lace looks amazing against your skin" He removed them "But I like it better when it's off"

Ben's hand moved down to Miranda's inner thighs, gently pushing them apart. He smirked as he saw her flush with desire.

He nuzzled his face between her legs, inhaling her scent before dipping his tongue inside her. Miranda's moans grew louder as he flicked his tongue against her clit, his fingers teasing her entrance.

She gripped the back of the couch, her body writhing under his skilled touch. Each movement of his tongue brought her closer to the edge until she was whimpering his name.

Ben could feel her tightening around his fingers, knowing she was close. He increased the pressure, swirling his tongue faster and harder

Miranda cried out, her release washing over her in waves. She missed her Ben.

He smiled, kissing his way back up her body. She pulled him into a passionate kiss, tasting herself on his lips.

"Your turn," she murmured against his lips, pushing him back onto the couch.

Ben smiled as he watched Miranda's eyes darken with desire. He had seen that specific look only once before in her. When they were in the on-call room and their affair had first started. She straddled him once again, her hands roaming over his chest as she kissed him deeply.

She trailed her kisses down his neck, nipping and sucking on his skin as he did her. Ben groaned.

Miranda wasted no time, taking him into her mouth and swirling her tongue around him. Ben's hips bucked up, his fingers tangled in her hair as she moved faster.

He threw his head back against the couch, his body trembling with pleasure. It didn't take long for him to reach his peak, the intensity of her actions overwhelming him.

They collapsed onto the couch, breathing heavily as they cuddled together. Miranda rested her head on Ben's chest, her fingers tracing patterns on his skin.

"That was amazing," Ben said, kissing her forehead.

"You're amazing," Miranda replied, snuggling closer to him.

They stayed like that for a while, basking in the afterglow of their passion.  Soon they moved from their positions and he stood up.

"Nice pre-game" He smirked pouring himself a drink

"Meet me in the room" She took the drink from him. And walked into his bedroom.

He grabbed the bottle and hurried behind her. Missing the feeling of being inside the love of his life so much. And he was determined to make this night last forever.