21

I look at my watch 

21:56

Just on time, I can see the carousel in the distance. I left Carla and Alex to go meet Simone and then I'll meet them a hour later to introduce them to each other. They'll be at the main stage waiting for us, it's so weird to think that I'm going to meet with Simone here. I find it amusing that of all places, my hometown somehow is connected to my new home and friends.

I stop walking in front of a hot dog stand, a hot dog right now would be so good.

Next thing I know my wrist is being snatched and my body gets propelled behind the bushes next to the sidewalk. I expect a shock but I'm only met with a hard body, I turn around appalled, rubbing my neck.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! Couldn't you just tap me on my shoulder?"

Descamps has an offended look on his face, he doesn't seem to notice the clear expression of pain that lays on my face. 

"Wow what's with the attitude stalker?" 

I instantly feel bad, why did I seem so mad, that's so embarrassing to get mad at someone I barely know, why would I do that-

"I have been looking for you forever." Oh?

"You have?"

"Well yeah, it's not like you gave me a choice you just walked away."

I don't really know how to react because I did, in fact, just walk away when I saw him in the big wheel.

"Why did you?"

"Why did I what?"

"Walk away you idiot, what else would I be talking about."

"Okay! You don't have to be mean, I don't know you were with your friends and I was with mine."

"Oh so you're embarrassed to talk to me in front of your friends?" 

"No! I didn't say that! I just meant, you know.."

I look up at him, he is looking scrumptious, as always. He's wearing his usual black pants, with a forest green shirt, only three buttons are closed, the top reveals his chest with his gold necklace dangling against his skin. The gold fits perfectly with his blonde curls that are pushed back by a pair of black sunglasses, in his hand he has a drink and a cigarette. 

Fuck he's so hot.

I look back up at his face and he's just watching me with a cocky smile, oh he totally just saw me scan him from the top of his head to his toes. That's fine, there is no shame in it, right?

He laughs and tries to hide his smile by taking a sip from his cup but it doesn't work. 

"What!" I ask hoping he doesn't actually answer that.

"Nothing.."

He licks his lips and looks me up and down briefly, he looks like he's thinking hard of something.

"So, is there any reason that I once again, stumble upon you..? Or should I really start to worry about my safety?" 

I roll my eyes annoyed, if I weren't mad at him for the blonde I would be drooling over his looks, he seems a little tan, like he just went to a place where the sun shines more than here. He smells and looks like summer.

"Stop thinking I'm obsessed with you, this is my hometown, you're the one intruding actually."

"How am I intruding?" He takes a drag from his cigarette.