15

I walk up the stairs and go straight for the dance floor, I need to find a target and not think about my interaction with Descamps or I will cry. He's so funny for telling me to get over it while he's the one who acted offended and left. He has a lot of courage because the irony is insane. 

I scan the crowd and settle on joining Yves and his group, he always manages to make me welcome at parties. Plus I spot some cute guys around him. While I speak with Yves he briefly introduces me to his friends and I quickly get included in a round of shots. 

I spot the blonde girl speaking with other people so that must mean they didn't get on with whatever they were doing. I instantly feel better and when one of my favourite songs come on I invite my new friends to go dance. 

We all start to dance and sing and I'm quickly jumping around with Jean-Pierre and Simone, Michelle is with Laubrac so I guess they're not mad anymore. Even Annick is dancing, with Pichon? I didn't see that coming but I like it. Someone bumps into me, a liquid spilling on my arm, I'm met a brunette with warm green eyes, the opposite of Descamps. 

I need to stop thinking about him. 

"Oh my bad" He laughs as he takes his shirt to wipe off the liquid that landed on my arm from the impact.  I don't hesitate and check out his abs that he so nicely showed me, I suddenly realise that he's extremely hot and that Descamps isn't the only attractive man in this village.

Flirting mode activated. I actually don't know hot to flirt at all, I just have to hope that our energy match. With this boy it seems to work because we end up talking, laughing, drinking and exchanging numbers. His name is Leo and he's very cute. I drag him to the dance floor and start to dance with him. 

I actually find it very awkward to do these kind of things but the alcohol manages to give me some confidence. His hands are on my waist and quickly move to my hips as I turn around and stick my body to his. Luckily half of the party is composed of people grinding on each other so I'm not very noticeable. 

I can feel his breath against my neck and I think whatever I'm doing works because my ass is met with something in his pants. Simone and Jean-Pierre shoot me a shocked look and I have to laugh at their faces, it is the first time they've seen me flirting with the opposite gender, I think they were starting to think I was a prude. 

My head rolls back against his shoulder and he makes eye contact, he takes my hand and turns me to face him and then he kisses me. 

It's not as good as my kiss with Descamps. And just like magic when I turn around to get back to dancing against Leo I'm met with a pair of eyes at the back of the room. He takes a sip from his drink but doesn't break eye contact. So I decide to have fun with it. While watching him I excessively grind on Leo and I barely notice his hands all over me, I'm only concentrating on one person tonight. 

I can see the jealousy in his eyes as I give him a little wave and turn back around to Leo. 

"Let's go get a drink" I tell him and I take this hand leading us out the crowd. I know I'm being all bold but I can't actually dance with Descamps watching me, that's just too intense for me. 

"What are we drinking?" He gives me a smile. "Surprise me" As he pours some liquids together I try to sneakily take a glance at Descamps but I can't seem to find him at the spot I last saw him. Weird. 

"Here you go, I hope you like it" I take a sip and have to hide the disgust on my face, that is the worst drink I have ever tasted, but I have to keep my facade on so I compliment him on his disgusting drink. I kind of feel bad because he gives me a sweet smile. 

"Let's get back" I don't really want to make small talk, I have other things on my mind, he leads the way taking my hand to guide me through the crowd. Halfway through someone takes my other hand and Leo disappears in the crowd, then I'm met with a long torso forcing my eyes to go up, unlike Leo this person is tall. 

Well well well, look who it is. He's just standing in front of me but he doesn't say anything. Everyone is moving except for us, I raise my brow at him waiting for him to do something. 

He leans down to reach my ear.

 "Who is that?" I smile, he points his finger in Leo's direction.

"Why do you care?" He laughs "I don't" 

Now I'm the one laughing "Aren't you tired of being so full of shit?" 

He shoots me a cute little smile and acts like he thinks about it for a second "No"

I start to "walk off" having no intention of leaving, luckily he takes my hand again and turns me back to him. 

"Dance with me" I raise my brows, oh?  "Apologise and I'll dance with you" 

"Why should I apologise?" 

"For what you said" 

"What did I say?" 

"You know what you said"

"Enlighten me"

 I start to walk off again but he takes my hand for the third time, pulling my back against his body, he brings his mouth to my ear and his hand rests on my waist. "I'm sorry" And I can't help but smile, I start to slowly move my hips to the rhythm of the song. 

I can feel his body stiffen under me "Not good enough try again" 

He chuckles and now both of his hands are on my waist "I'm sorry, forgive me" But I make it hard for him so I shake my head again, still moving against him. 

He pushes me harder against him "Fuck off I know you want to" I laugh loudly and I rest my head against his chest looking up to him. God he's so hot. He turns my body to face him and my hands go up to his neck. Some random guy from the party hands us two shots a piece of lime and some salt and then disappears in the crowd, I look at Decamps who shrugs and takes one of the shots from me.

"As if you can handle tequila" I shoot my brows at his statement, if there's one thing I can do, it's tequila shots. "Are you sure?" He nods .

I accept the challenge and do something bold, I grab his head and lick a spot on his neck putting some salt on it and without looking at him I lick the salt off and quickly take the shot biting the lime. His smile grows and I can tell he didn't see that coming from the light pink shade on his cheeks. 

But what I didn't expect is his him doing the same to me, but he took his time, unlike me. He moves my curls out the way and licks my neck, his mouth lingering on my neck slightly sucking my skin. Fuck. He then puts salt on the spot, all that while watching me. I think I might combust, his confidence in his acts blows my mind, everything he does is hot. He puts the piece of lime in my mouth and before I get to process what's happening he licks the salt of my neck, takes the shot and grabs the lime out my mouth with his teeth. 

Before I get to react he takes the lime out of his mouth and connects our lips, I taste the tequila on his lips and it might be the hottest thing that has ever happened to me. A few seconds into our kiss I hear someone scream right next to me. We separate startled, Simone is standing next to us with her mouth wide open from shock. 

"Jane, you have some serious explaining to do, but now you have to come with me, something happened" She takes my hand and I don't even get to look back at him as she drags me through the crowd with unexpected force, what happened?