I put Kai in her seat then strap her in. I put Misha in the car then get in. I take her hand and drive out the parking lot. "We heading to my parents now?" "I wanna take y'all somewhere first." I drive for about 20 minutes and park next to the water. I take off my seatbelt and look over to her as she's looking at the water. "It's beautiful isn't it?" She nods her head then looks at me. "It really is." I take her hands and I kiss the back of it.

"I just wanted to bring you here so we can all spend some time together

"I just wanted to bring you here so we can all spend some time together." I look back at Kai and see her looking out the window. "I'm more than happy when I'm with y'all, especially our new edition." I put my hand on her stomach and she does the same as she nods then says. "I just hope this pregnancy is a happy one." I look over at her and say. "It will be, we're in a better place and everything for before won't happen again. I promise you that." She smiles at me the nods. "I know, just the little thoughts yunno."

I nod and she leans over then kisses me. "I'm excited being a mom again, yunno carrying my baby, our baby. I didn't realize how much I missed this." "I was very unexpected but I been waiting for this. Kai been telling me she wants a lil brother so I gotta deliver." I laugh and she rolls her eyes waving me off. "She did not say that." She chuckles a bit then looks out the window. I reach in my pocket and take out a small box then I hand it to her. She looks at me then takes it and opens it. "This is so pretty baby. Thank you." She hands me the ring and I slide it onto her middle finger.

" She hands me the ring and I slide it onto her middle finger

We spend some time talking and watching the water. "Ight, let's get to your mom's." I back out and make my way down the road. As I'm driving, I look over at Mimi and see her playing with her rings. "You okay?" She looks to me and smiles. "Yeah, I'm just admiring them, they're so pretty." I chuckle and nod my head as I turn on my blinker to switch lanes. "I wish I could drink tonight. My mom's making her favorite cocktail, I really wanted some." I laugh at her then say. "You can have some in like 7-8 months or so." She looks over at me then looks out the window. I laugh again as I continue driving.

After about 50 minutes I park in front of the house behind Cen's car. As I get out, Mimi grabs Kai and we head inside. She knocks on the door and Derek answers. "Hey." He hugs Misha then me. He closes the door behind us and we walk over to the couch to greet everyone. Brayden hugs Mimi then takes Kai from her. "My beautiful grand baby." She stops smiling then looks at us. "I'm too young to be sayin that." We laughs then comes over and hugs me as Don and Tia come over to us. "Okayy Misha, you look gorgeous! We definitely gotta take some pictures." They laugh as Tia hugs her. Don comes over to me and daps me up. "Thought hall was gone be later." I shake my head and we walk over to Cen.