Liked by 16,372 others
PrincessMimi Happy New Year's Eve 😘
View comments
K.Brewster Love from Italy 🫶🏽💌
DaveEast 😍😍
Mrs.TianaCarter SEXYY!!
PrincessMimi @K.Brewster 😂😂😂

We pull into the parking lot then get out the car. After she gets Kai out, I close the door and we walk hand in hand to the restaurant. As we walk in she looks around and smiles. "This place is really nice baby." I kiss her forehead as we get to the host. "Hello, welcome. Do you have a reservation?" "Under Brewster for 5." She types on the computer then nods. "We have your table ready, I can seat you now if you'd like." I nod and she grabs some menus and leads us to our table.

Mimi puts Kai in the high chair then I pull her chair out and she it's down. I sit across from her and the host excuses herself. "Your waiter will be over in just a moment." She sets down the menus then walks away. We look over the menu then Kai start reaching for Mimi. She gives her hand to Kai and shake starts playing with it. The waiter walks over a few seconds later and greets us. "Hello I'm Gregory and I'll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with any drinks?" I order us some lemonades then our food. "I'll have the steak and shrimp dinner and the lamb chop dinner." "Okay anything else?" Mimi nods as she says. "Do you have any fruit?" He nods then excuses himself.

I look over at Kai and she's looking at me already. I smile and she does the same before laughing. A few minutes later the waiter comes back with our drinks, the fruit, and a small cup of apple juice. "I'll be back shortly with your meal." I thank him as Mimi puts the lid attachment on the cup so Kai will be able to drink from it. I set a napkin in front of Kai then Misha puts some fruits down on it. She starts eating her fruit.

The waiter sets down our food then asks if we need anything. Mimi says. "Can we get a small plate?" He nods then a few seconds later comes back with the plate then excuses himself. When the food cools down, she puts a few potatoes and mac and cheese on the plate then I put a couple pieces of my shrimp on the plate. She sets the plate in front of her as I put her bib on and some napkins around her. She picks up a potato and starts eating it so we do the same.

"You like the food?" She looks at me as she nods

"You like the food?" She looks at me as she nods. "Yeah, it's really good. Kai likes it too." I look over to her and see she's eating some shrimp. I laugh and take another bite of my food. We eat bit more then the waiter comes back over to us. "Is everything alright? Can I get you anything else?" I shake my head so he walks away. "Tia said she can take Kai tonight." I look over at her and nod. "Okay we can pick her up in the afternoon." She nods and she continue to eat.

After we're done I wipe my hands then clean off Kai. "Luckily her outfit survived the dinner." Mimi laughs as she wipes her mouth. "Very luck. We still have pictures to take tonight." The waiter brings over the bill and I put the money inside. We stand up and I grab Kai. I take Misha's hand then we make our way out. As we're walking out I stop her and take a few videos.

DaveEast