Her eyes showed hurt as she asked slowly, "What did I do, Aan?" That is why I didn't speak. Damn my anger issues. I lifted her and made her sit on me, soothing her back, saying, "I am sorry. I didn't mean that, Vie. But seriously, there is nothing you need to worry about. Your heart is still weak, so please be careful. Don't shout more, okay?" She just turned in my lap and rested her head on my chest, crying.

I turned her face towards me with force, making her look at me. I said, "Okay, fine. Your brother is kidnapped, and I am going to get him back for you at any cost, okay? Now, please don't cry."

She sniffed, saying, "Look, you told me. Was it tough?" My eyes widened as I asked, "You knew??" She nodded, taking her phone and showed me a picture of Rishi being tied to a chair with a gun near his head.

I almost screamed, "Oh my god! You knew all the time, yet you were so calm?" She said in a low voice, "Aan, he is my kiddo. Don't forget that I raised him. He knows how to fight. He is a trained fighter. Trust me, he will be fine."

I asked again, "Then why were you angry that we are leaving??" She sighed, saying, "I was not angry because we were leaving, you dumb. I was angry because you didn't tell me the real reason." I protested, "I didn't want to worry you, Vie." She said, "Okay, fine, whatever. Now, let me tell you one more secret."

I rubbed my temples, thinking, 'There are more? How is this woman capable of hiding things from me when she can tell within seconds if anything is wrong with me?'

She played a voice note for me, which said, "Good to know that you are aware of me, Saanvi Rathore. I am your uncle Raghu Raichandh. I hope you are well aware of the will your father wrote and the shares you have in the company."

"Please, before any destruction happens, sign those papers and send them to me so that I will leave you and your family alone. Don't think that I am not capable enough, as Vedhanth, because he is just a toy in my game. He will do whatever I say; I am much more capable."

"I know your every move and your husband's as well. So, don't try anything against me because if your husband is a devil, I am death. Please be a good girl and get me the signed papers, and I will leave you all alone."

Oh my god, my head is spinning now. How dare he threaten my Vie? What did he say? He is "death."

Death my foot! He still doesn't know that Saanvi is the Angel of Death. She can kill him and make it look like a suicide. I am the one who is stopping her because I am scared of losing her in the process.

I know what she is capable of, and I think they should also know that when she warned Vedhanth, she twisted my ear, shouting, "Aannn!" I screamed in pain, asking, "What?" She said, "You zonned out." I said, "Oh, yep. Sorry."

She said, "Come on, the plane landed; let's go." I nodded, taking the luggage and going into the car. I said, "I will drop you at home, and I will get Rishi." She nodded, saying, "Don't kill Vedhanth. As you heard, he is just a toy in my uncle's game."

I raised my eyebrows in shock, asking, "You agreed just like that?" She shrugged, saying, "What, you want me to come?" I shook my head, saying, "No, no, that's not what I meant, but..."

She raised her hands and said, "Come on, Aan, it's getting late." With that, I closed my mouth and dropped her off at home.

I asked for the one last time, "Are you sure about this, Vie? You will not show up there suddenly, will you?" She smirked, saying, "You never know," and went inside. I sighed, knowing she will definitely be there. I drove to the location Rishi sent.

I saw Alex and my entire team hiding near the bushes and peeking inside. I slowly approached them and asked, "Alex, is everything planned?"

He nodded, saying, "Looks like their boss just entered, King. When we scanned the area, we saw 50 men guarding inside and 50 outside. Maybe there will be 10 to 20 people more than our count. By my observation, they only have guns in their hands, King. Nothing more for weapons, but maybe they hid those as well. Can't risk anything. Rishi sir is in that 3rd-floor last room."

I nodded, taking the binoculars from him and looked around to understand the surroundings well. I raised my hand to let everyone know what I was telling. I fisted my hand and pointed my thumb towards the building. They all nodded, and we all silently entered, killing the guards there silently.

When we reached the third floor, there were almost 20 to 30 bodyguards at once. I nodded at Alex as he took over the lead and went in to deal with them while I went to Rishi.

When I opened the door slightly, I saw Rishi there tied to a chair. He looked at me and shouted, "Jiju, careful, he is here." I turned around to see a boy placing his gun on my head. How did I forget? He looks exactly like that Nikhil. He smirked, saying, "Hello there, Mr. Vihaan. Long time no see."

I pointed my gun towards his head and said, "Let's end this here, Ved. Send Rishi with me, and I will leave you alone. Or else, you will see my very bad side."

He said, "Oh, I am very eager to see that so-called devil side everyone is scared of." He pulled the trigger of the gun locker, pushing it near my forehead, and I pulled mine as well.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, he was shot in the leg, and he fell down, screaming in pain. I looked to the other side to see Saanvi there with a gun in her hand. Why am I not surprised?

She came closer, bending in front of him, and said, "What did I say about not hurting my family? You kidnapped my brother and now you fucking pointed your gun on my husband's head, huh?"

She shouted, pointing her gun at his head. He raised his hands as she shouted again, "Do you think I will let you shoot him, you idiot? I told you already. You touch him, I'll kill you."

"I will tell you one last time, not in this lifetime of yours or anyone of it, I always belong to him! I'm Saanvi Vihaan Singhania" With that she kicked him so hard, that he screamed in pain.

Okay, what is that song playing in your head right now? 'That's My Girl'? Isn't it? Because that is the one playing in mine right now. No matter how many times she says her name with mine, it gives me a tingling feeling.

Maybe this is what girls call butterflies in their stomach. Is it possible for boys? According to me, yes, it does, because I am experiencing one right now.

Before I could zone out again, Vedhanth laughed, saying, "You think I came here alone, all by myself? And do you think I am the one who kidnapped your dear brother, doll?"

Then he pointed, "There he is, my father." Oh no, not now. When I saw him near the door with a gun in his hands, pointing towards Anvi, my body froze.

When he fired, I suddenly moved towards her, protecting her, and I took the bullet.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Oh No No No No, AAANNNN

No no this cannot be happening, Is this the end? Will saanvi take revenge and be able to save vihaan in time???

Damn I'm Sobbing in the corner right now, What about you all???