Legend

Chapter 49

Lengend

P.S. I am late af, i am sorry, the other books took my time and i finally found time to write the Jilix story, so here we are! I hope u will enjoy it as it's long one, so i am planning to go on as i finished 2 book in the last 2 weeks. I don't want to rush the plot, so it may take more time to finish chapters, i love long stories and it's my minus. I was thinking of a new format of one shots but i have no idea how to compose that thing and if u have any ideas feel free to write whatever u want to read about!

I was placed on the bed as Han and Minnie sat by my side telling the long legend.

-It was long time ago, the times were so old that it was the beginning of the mates times the alpha male was the strongest in the world and the pack required him to get married some omega but he couldn't find any he loved, that was the only requirement that this must be a love couple and he was long years looking for one, to transfer the power to the cub but nothing happened, no matter how much he wouldn't try to find the power place, no-one would appeal to him, so he was losing the hope to find the mate.

Minnie said smiling as I peeked at Chan who was there.

-The other thing happened that he was on vacation in the local village as he entered the bar place where he had seen her, she was incredible and pretty but everyone knew that the girl didn't claim her omega or alpha side. It was the problem, so he fell for he beauty and the time she liked him back but he wanted to discover if they can be together as both alphas it would make the problem for the gen to link.

So when they were walking in the meadow she sat hi down telling that she was a furry and nothing with omega or alphas, she could seduce and kill anyone she wanted, so her power was nothing to do with his side and of course he accepted her biting her as it linked them together but people didn't like that she was unknown.

Han continued the story caressing my back.

The thing was that he couldn't give her baby, it just won't work with the furry, so they ended up running together as people started hunting her down discovering there was something wrong and at the end they found them trying to kill both but she sacrificed her life with magic spell giving him life back and he was left a lone wolf as he went into the dark stage of his life wondering around the world looking for the baby, she made.

-The legend says as she wasn't able to consummate the cub, they both impregnated the woman in the village who kindly allowed them to do so, to continue the power gen and the baby was born with the power of both and blue eyes.

Minnie added as I opened the lips looking at the whole situation.

-The thing is that u were chosen as the queen and it's up to u to chose the king, but u have to claim him or otherwise it will make u both weak, and fragile.

-So, cub as u meet the one u have to make the ceremony of biting each other and claiming the power and it will make u the ruling pack in the world of ours.

Hyunjin smiled as he knew the legend too.

I smiled to both of omegas as I thought about it all.

-The thing is that will be better to do before the ruling held will be born, so that power will be his in full size.

-U are really the ancestor of the furry and the alpha Lone pack. It's amazing.

-What about the woman? And the alpaca father?