Sweet Home

Chapter 31

Sweet Home

I heard him trembling voice as I slowly moved forward coming closer as I felt his tears falling down and I came closer as he just held his hands open for me to do the job and I won't be scared of him.

I came in taking him. He hugged me hiding his face inside of my neck to feel the smell of me.

-Fuck, it was a hell, Lix, I missed u so much, I am so sorry, I did so bad to u.

He was crying on my neck as. I just sobbed calmly trying to listen to him.

He took my face looking into my eyes, he looked longer.

-Shit, u are so pretty, I'm losing it.

I smiled kissing him softly as he hugged me capturing the body again, the soft tough, nothing rough or strong, he was holding me as he stood up with my body in the arms as he held me.

-I talked to u, when I came to the hospital and that's when I realised I loved u so fucking much.

-I know, I heard it, Channie. Give me some time to forgive u completely, now I would need some space.

-Okay, cub.

He was holding me easily as he hugged me once more as I spread legs hugging him completely.

He took me inside as others were drinking tea as Woo saw me glued to Chan as others smiled warmly.

Chan closed the doors coming inside as he carried me sitting up as I sat up looking at other as Binnie took me at once as I hugged him, the warms of alpha made me purr a little and I felt the calm growl of jealous alpha but he took it. Minho took me hugging too and even Minnie asked for attention as I was on his lap drinking tea.

-Can I take Lix for second?

-Woo asked as I smiled to him.

I stood up as San hugged me.

-Don't listen to him too much, he is often telling bullshit, Bok.

San hugged me as I saw possessive eyes of Chan as he heard the nickname.

-I heard everything.

Woo was standing angry as he threw some towel on San taking em to the room.

He wanted to take tests so we did three and all of them were positive.

-I knew that.

Woo said hugging me. I purred softly as he hugged me.

-He knows?

-Nor yet, I am wanting to share it now. I still feel angry at him.

I said as Woo just nodded calmly taking my hand, he looked at me as we just giggled at the information as was on his bed and we made a little talks as we headed a knock on the doors and San and Chan were standing there. They looked at us ad Chan said.

-Wanna go home, cub?

He asked winking to me as I giggled.

-I wanna see others too.

I said and he smiled as I jumped to go out before hugging the Woo the last time.

-U should come to see us, omegas are bored and it will be fun.

He smiled to me as I just waved, going to hug the San as he smiled warmly taking me in.

-Bok, be careful, and I will totally drop him at u one day.

He smiled and I let him go as I was taken by hand of Chan who took me into the car driving to the house of ours.

Minho seemed more relaxed as I was with Chan at the back as other 3 alphas moved into the house to see the IN crying and other 2 just not knowing what to do.

Hyunjin looked like a mess and Han was annoyed as hell.

-I mean if it would be like some more minutes, I would go crazy for sure, he is not stand able.

Han made a remark running to Minho as IN was in Minnies hands cuddling in sweet sobs, that's when I saw his belly.

-Did u find him?

Jinnie asked shyly standing there.

As other alphas moved to open the view on me as others laid the eyes on me at once screaming. Han ran at once and followed by IN who forgotten about the whole situation, they just hugged me sweetly purring into my body. The held me tight as IN just grabbed whole my body.

-I missed u so much, Lixie.

He said as Han just caressed my face to look how I was looking at the moment.

He noticed his clothes smirking as it was perfect one me.

Other alphas went to sofa to rest as it was a hard day for them for sure.

I looked as Hyunjin was standing in front not risking to come closer, he felt guilty as he was looking at the floor.

Omegas let me go as I looked at him.

-Aren't u going to hug me too?

I smiled and he flew to me hugging me as I just snaked both of my hands around his waist inhaling the smell that he gave. I purred and he responded.

-Thank you, Lixie and I am sorry.

-U shouldn't be.

I said coming closer.

We totally grew close as Han and IN were very close, felt the same connection to Hyunjin. He took my face caressing it. I looked at his handsome face as he was smiling and asking me too many questions.

-Binnie?

I smirked and he blushed.

I knew it all as I just winked to him.

Alphas were covered in omegas scenes as IN was sitting on Minnie's lap and Minho took Han sitting in the armchair himself. Chan and Binnie were discussing something together.

-Why are u looking like that?

I asked as he was studying me all over.

-Can I kiss u?

I was confused but smiled at once. I wasn't sure alphas would like that for now, they seemed to be too possessive but I kinda liked Hyunjin a lot.

-Not here.

I whispered as he was scanning my lips. I took him by hand and we escaped to our room just earning an annoyed growls from alphas.

I closed the door on the lock as he was already sitting on the bed.

I smiled coming closer to him as I sat on the bed opposite to him. I missed him very much even though we just met 2 times, he had something too much attractive himself. Maybe it was jasmine making me go crazy, I had no idea.