Worries

Chapter 44

Worries

The loud shout of the Han was the only thing making the others to finally notice me on the ground. Han was running to me as others forget in second about the events happened as both of the biggest alphas just flying to me. Chan was the first one to reach me.

-Fuck, love, do u hear me? Min call the doctor, now!

He was holding me, lifting me up from the ground as Lee Know had shaky hands trying to deal the numbers, Binnie was on the side helping Chan to move me, Seungmin went to take care of other omegas.

I was placed on the sofa as they nervously waited for the doctor to come, Chan was blaming himself again for being stupid, the idea of losing the pup was driving him crazy. He was walking there and back I front of the sofa as Changbin held my hand, rubbing the belly as if it would help. Minho was calming the stressed Han out.

I slowly opened my eyes to see all of my mates around me watching me, Chan was on the knees in front.

-How are u baby?

He asked as I saw him looking at me.

-I feel strange.

I said as they looked at me.

-Cub, u scared the shit out of us.

Binnie said as I slowly sat up as he helped me to feel straight at least.

-What's with the baby?

I asked as they smiled me. I knew everything was alright but I felt weird.

-U are alright, the baby too, u just need rest and calmness. Yes Chan?

Ji looked at the man who was there kneeling down in front of the boy.

I looked around to see the Minho looking shocked, he was lost and felt guilty.

-Can I take a second with him?

I asked as the other get the message leaving us alone and he sat near me as I felt some tension in the way he looked.

-I know it's all new for u and u don't like the idea I general but we agree to try, Bang. I agree I had to tell u first when we did with Minho but it was so sudden, that I couldn't just stop and it happened naturally, the thing is that others omegas wasn't against and I guess they like it.

He signed looking at me realising that all of the mates were okay with the type of relationships I proposed and only he and Seungmin were not in line. Though I saw the way he looked at me sometimes, I think it won't be a problem.

The biggest were the possessive side on the main alpha male here.

I took his hand trying to calm him down as the heart was raising up and down, I wanted him, for sure. But did he want me or the baby?

-Channie, I love u, I just feel u are too much greedy sometimes. I feel u can be better, as u can share the love u have. I saw u and Jinnie, u have this, u like him.

He signed watching my hand in his, smaller. He was overwhelmed for sure, the sudden kick in my belly made me jump scare.

He looked at me watching me showing him the kicks as the baby fight for life.

He smiled touching the belly as he could feel the pup there being active and wanting to free his way.

I smiled giving the soft kiss as he lifted me up bringing to his place as I was placed on his nest and he made this one for me as I just purred with happiness falling in it as he joins die as we fell asleep with unsolved questions but giving each other time to resolve it and think over.