Whatever it takes

Chapter 5

Whatever it takes

-He is dying now, Chan! We can't do anything, the damage is too big.

I looked as a few tear rolled on the corner of the Changbin's face as he was suffering the worst day now. Such a strong man was understanding he has minutes to leave and he saved me. I felt bad. The only thing I could do is help but it will reveal my true self and I was able to do that for him.

I ran inside shouting.

-Take the coldest water u have and fill up the bath!

I shouted as they looked at me with shock.

-Right now! Or he will die!

I screamed as Chan even submitted and Han smirked as the alphas lifted up the body and we went to a big jacuzzi where they turned the water running cold, icy cold leaving there Changbin.

-What is u plan?

Han asked as IN was sobbing in the corner.

-I will heal him up but I need water, a lot of it. Leave it running, I ordered Minho and he turned on water back.

They placed the body in the tub a I came up to it entering the water, the coldness was insane as I looked at Binnie who was watching me standing over him.

I closed my eyes as I whispered for the healing spell to come, the real submission and treatment, I need the calmest state I could have.

It took me some time as all of them were standing there and I opened my eyes revealing the real color I had as I watched Chan mouth opening wide as they gasped I shock.

I kneeled in front of Changbin tracing the wounded zones as the water was following my way through the injuries as I touched the skin repairing it back, the strong amount of deep cuts were damaging me, as I felt the warm blood was running down my nose as as I was going upper and I touched his head leaving it as the main point to healing.

The mark appeared there as I held to the placed watching the water streaming to the source as the other hand went to the faucet tracing the water through my body straight to his deep wounds as he screamed a little. No-one said it would be easy as I felt the more blood was running down the nose as IN was near me watching the magic to happen.

-Oh, shit! He is the healer.

Han shouted as Minho silenced him to not disturb me as I needed more time to heal all the body but I fly dizzy, the picture wasn't clear anymore as I felt the heaviness I the legs, sooner I felt the weakness in the body loosing the control, I needed more time but I didn't have it as I fell straight into the Chan's hands who was holding me.

It was the last thing I remember looking with my turquoise eyes at him as I touched his cheek and he was looking completely lost at the beauty of the eyes, it was impossible not to like them as I closed loosing the body.

I heard noises around and I couldn't tell what was it.

-He is still sleeping?

-So long!

-Did u see those wound, be happy the is still alive!

-Han what was that? I have never seen something like this before.

-It happens but once in a millions, child who is able to care a special power of a heal but they are killed at once, people overuse their power killing them, so I didn't know we are having one.

-I knew that, cats felt his power.

-If it's true that means he is your chance Chan.

-Hell, no, I hate him.

-U don't.

-Don't lie.

Another voice told and I drifted to sleep deeper.

I felt the light getting in my face as I opened my eyes, looking around it was not the underground but the other room in the house. I slept long but I am not sure for how long, cats were sobbing near me happily, as I tried to sit up, I felt weak as mashed potato in one box.

The windows showed the sunlight and I could see a little of the city there.

I got curious trying to stand up but I just crashed on the floor loud as fuck causing the steps to rush inside. Minho entered inside with Han as he took me up holding me in hands.

-U are weak, son't move much.

He said as he placed me back in the bed. Han crawled in the bed by my side, softly purring to calm me down and it worked, as I purred a little back causing him to smile.

-He is a kitty for sure.

He chuckled as Minho smiled for the first time.

-I will bring u food to eat, u slept for the whole week.

-Week?

-Yes, baby, I cleaned u up and carried of u with IN.

I looked at him as he went on my chest holding onto me. He was a cuddle bug for sure.

The cats looked annoyed for the attention stealer but went back to sleep.

-U are so hot with blue eyes, Lixie.

I smiled at the nickname as he closed his eyes drifting to sleep.

I joined him smashing on the pillow the head.

-I asked u to feed him and not sleep with him. Han, can I ask u something at all?