Wanna pup?

Chapter 41

Wanna pup?

The next morning I woke up from the nagging feeling of craving of the food, I just took the long sweater of Channie and slowly moved out, it was still early in the morning as I went down to face the 5 a.m. on the clock, I opened the fridge as I started cooking, the pancakes sounded good.

My parents didn't cook for me much so I had to learn to do that and it made more sense now, as I too the whole amount of things I need. The dough looked good and I added a banana mashed inside mixing it all together, the pan was waiting for me as I fried them up, drinking the juice, the belly was growing a lot lately, more than usual.

Doctor told me that it was compensating for the time in the hospital I spent. I flipped the food watching the videos on the tablet I brought down with me.

The nagging feeling of trying the dough won and I dipped the finger tasting it.

It was good, I purred.

-From which time u are eating the dough? Cub?

I heard a soft morning voice of the Binnie as he was shirtless coming to me as he saw that I was cooking.

-I was hungry.

I said and he smiled kissing me softly.

I responded as he looked at the food was cooking.

-Looks very good.

He sat beside as I was standing over the pan as he came behind rubbing the back as I purred softly adjusting the dough on the plate. He touched the all important places were aching the last weeks and I couldn't hold but release the aroma. His hand snaked around touching the belly through the sweater.

I turned to him smiling as he kneeled down in front of me placing the ear to the belly as he tried to listen to the pup who was still small.

-It seems u are waiting fro the baby too.

I smiled and he nodded.

-IN doesn't allow me to do that, he is too protective and I can use it on u.

-Are u using me?

I asked as he surprisingly stood up frowning the brows, he touched the chin and lifted it up.

-Never say this again, baby, I picked u up. I want u so much.

I looked at him, as I finally wanted to hear his talks as we mostly spoke with our bodies more than actually talking seriously.

-What do u feel to me, Binnie?

I asked flipping the food on the plate and adjusting the heat.

He looked at me as he went silent thinking. Then he moved closer to me holding em by the waist.

-I am absolutely sure, u are driving me crazy Lix, I can't name it right now, give me time but it was long time since I felt something like this. U are a charmer, u know that.

And I smiled kissing him softly.

-And I can't wait until u will ride me, cub.

He whispered in the ear making the shivers run down the spine as he sucked on the skin on my neck placing the hickey, I purred softly touching his chest as he released the aroma.

-Lixie, what are u doing here? Why didn't u wake me up to cook something?

Minho entered ignoring the make out as he came up to me parting me with Bin as he looked at the food.

-It's too early and I was craving the pancakes, so I just cook.

-U can cook?

Minho was looking satisfyingly on the pregnant boy.

I smiled nodding and Bin left us to be going to wake the omega for the breakfast.

Hyunjin had problem with that but Bin managed to do that with time.

-I am so happy to have another wolf to help me there, I thought all of u were useless in the kitchen.

Minho added as I purred to him and he caressed my back as he made sauces for the pancakes I was still frying as there were too many alphas in the flat to fit the amount.

He turned the music on as he guided through his favourite receipts and I knew some of them and we agreed to cook more together.

Han was shining to see the interaction we had as he kissed both of us, going to wake the Chan up.

-Can I?

Minho looked at my belly smiling as cats appeared near us rubbing to our skin.

It was a pleasant morning for all of us, once in a while.

-Go on.

He touched the belly rubbing it carefully as if he was afraid to break the thing. He smiled as his both hands were on the belly.

-U want a pup, hung?

I asked and he winked to me, so I got the message. I felt the other omega will be naughty soon. 

-U are both cooking? Am I blind?

Minnie entered the kitchen carrying the clingy omega with him, he placed the body at the table as IN was crying for attention. He was still in that phase of pregnancy.

It scared Minho but he saw me being completely opposite, the 50 chance.

-Yes, I discovered the another chef in the kitchen and now we can cook more food.

Minho said as Minnie came up to us, placing his head on my shoulder as I was placing the dough on the pan. It was first connection I created with the last alpha as he was the most distant with me. He gave the mentol aroma in the air making me, so calm. I purred in the respond and smiled hugging me from behind as he was there like that.

He didn't want to leave me alone and I didn't mind it at all.

IN was sobbing jealously as Chan came in picking up the naughty omega as he calmly stayed in his lap as I was taken care off by other alpha as he helped from time to time to flip the foodie and I just passed on to the Minho who was serving the plates with food and sauces.

Soon the body of Hyunjin was brought with Han and Bin as he placed the other at the table and he was gossiping with Han as I helped Lee to carry the plates.

Minnie helped us too as we organised around, the IN refused to leave the lap of Chan who was feeding him now as it was finally calm around the table, Minnie growled but didn't complain at all.

-Come here, little.

Binnie opened the arms as I crawled on the lap taking the plate as he snaked the hands for support.

Han looked at the Chan who was completely calm and okay with the situation. IN looked at Han and they met gazes with me and I winked to both.

P.S. i thought of less drama, as it was overwhelming but still the will be in next, wait babies.... hope u will rest well and feel loved!