Way to u

Chapter 29

Way to u

I just opened the mouth and he got that I didn't know at all, he touched the belly as it was still flat and I had no idea what to do. It was so overwhelming.

Three cars fast driving to the poor region parked on the porch of the house as alphas went out, opening the door of the house as the woman jumped in scare and the man was dealign with cut he got from Felix.

-Where is he?

Chan growled as the other 2 were taken aback.

-I can smell him here.

Minho added and Binnie just was looking around to find the boy.

-He left 4 hours ago.

The man angrily snared as Chan came up closer the amber eyes were eating the man up.

-Did u touch him?

-No.

The lie, Chan felt it as he threw the man to the wall as he just fall on the floor.

-He left 4 hours ago, he didn't tell us where he was going.

The woman was in stress crying as she told to the men looking around.

-Empty.

Said Binnie coming in.

-U mastered, if not him, I would destroy u with bare hands.

Chan growled showing the teeth as they just left the building.

-I can feel his smell still, there.

Said Seungmin going in the direction of the shop as they followed and it ended on the parking lot where was the San's car.

-He sat in the car.

Minnie added showing the place where.

-Shit, Lix, where are u?

Chan was growling as the manager of the shop was smoking outside.

-Are u looking for the blonde boy?

Minho came up to him looking as the man wanted money and he threw the cash to him and that greedily took it.

-Talk.

Minho said.

-He left with some alpha on the jeep, I know the both looked like friends or lovers for sure, they bought a lot of snacks and were talking about going to the place of the alpha.

Chan was furious, as the other alpha wouldn't lay the hands on the omega which is his. But he didn't remark him again and he needed to do that.

Thy had no track again and had to look for something else.

-Maybe we need Mark, he knows the friends maybe.

Binnie proposed.

-Do u know where is the bastard?

Chan asked sitting in the car.

-I was looking for him I na while and I know his place.

-Drive there.

Chan said and innie went to his car as other placed themselves and they left for the bar where Mark would usually get wasted. The nervous Chan was slamming the gas speeding up to find the reason of his life and sufferings together.

The bar looked cheap as 4 alphas just slammed aside looking for the target to find him drunk there. Minnie was annoyed as how could they take the info from the body.

-Are u all fucking him?

Mark joked as Chan grabbed him rising him up.

He wanted to slam the man but he was of a no use right now.

-Tell me, Mark do u know any of Felix's friends?

-What did he run away?

He started laughing at the boys as the drunk body was hardly sctandignand he might fall if Chan would let him go.

-Speak right now, or I will beat the shit out of u!

Minho said angrily growling as Mark just smirked at the others.

-It will be fun to see, but I will tell u the only friend he had and his lover was San. Only to see u beat his slutty ass up.

He laughed loudly as Cain let him go as he fell on the floor as he was too wobbly.

-Good luck!

He added.

-San? U mean the Ateez clan?

Binnie was buzzed as they left the bar getting into the car. Chan took the phone calling Mingi.

-Hi my dear friend something happened?

He asked on the other line.

-Can u tell me where the San is leaving?

-Why do u need that?

Mingi asked.

-Felix is with him.

-Oh, yeah, he is my neighbour on the left so his house is in green colour. Just don't fight much, Woo is too sensitive last days.

-Who is Woo?

Chan asked trying to listen all, as others just listened to conversation.

-Woo is his omega and they just got married trying to make a kid and he is sensitive as fuck right now, no need for scandals.

-I promise.

He dropped the call as other left for the other cars and Chan was alone as he slammed on the gas not waiting for others to come as they hurried after too, they knew the state of Chan and it was no joke.

-I am pregnant?

I looked at the belly as it was a little bit visible but I would feel like that during the heat, so it was normal.