Furious

Chapter 24 

Furious

The idea that he beat up Hyunjin came to me and I stood up, I placed some tight long sleeve and loosen trousers running underground to check it out, the one side was still a rooms for the breeder boys watching me with a curious face as I went deeper and I saw the corridor lading to the lockers, it was a big hall with 4 rooms like prison.

There were some men inside, I had no idea who they were as I looked in the last to find Hyunjin there curled up in the ball. He looked bad, beaten up and breathless. He was crying.

-Shit, Chan.

I threw as I opened the door locking it from the inside as they did the system to be able to lock inside and no-one could enter.

Convenient, but risky.

I came up to him, kneeling down, placed the head on my knees as he looked at me, the bruises and broken skin were all over the face. I took the towels and the water washing the face at once.

Then I placed the hand in the plate, closing the eyes.

-What are u doing?

I heard the whisper, I opened my eyes.

-I am healing u, now please be silent.

I returned back feeling the heart beat calming down as I spend the eyes, he looked at me as my hand touched the face and the water was flowing up to it, covering the wounds and injuries as it went lower fixing the damage the Chan did. I saw him looking with stunt at me as I worked. I ended as he sat up checking his hands and face, it was flawless as always, he trend to me to see the blood running down the lips, as I took the towel to wipe it all.

I was still sitting on my knees down as he crawled to me discovering the face of mine.

-What are u?

He asked and I smiled.

-I am an omega but healer one.

-U are so pretty!

He said looking at the freckles covering the face as he touched me there and I didn't bother much.

-Did he listen to u?

I asked and he gasped, gulping hard.

-No, he didn't, how do u know it's me, who did that...

-I saw u in a memories, it is a hard to explain but I was able to find the reason Chan is trying to wipe his past.

-His sister was special, she was different than him and her thoughts, were different.

-U have to tell him all what happened and he may let u go.

-He doesn't listen to me at all.

I touched his chin guiding it too me closer as. Wanted to feel his smell as it was something super tender and light, it was jasmine with cotton, a super fresh one.

-What are u doing?

He was in blush.

-Smelling u, I like u smell.

I haven't noticed as he did the same as we met and it was weird two omegas watching each other and sniffing. He looked so pure but damaged for sure.

I placed the long hair behind his ear looking at his lips, they were so plump, so pretty, he saw my look as he took me by face slightly touching the cheek.

-Why do u look as if u want to kiss me? Aren't u omega?

He asked smiling and he didn't move back only caressed my face more.