Jealousy

Chapter 16

Jealousy

They prepared me again and I was lead down to see the Binnie who waited for me playing something on his phone.

He smiled seeing me in a costume that IN picked up.

-Ready, bae?

He asked as others just giggled.

Seungmin and Chan were out with investors and Minho was shouting in the garden as something was messed up.

We went out as Binnie opened the door for em and I slipped in and he belted em.

"The thing that all alphas do, is belting the omega, what a joke"

I thought giggling. He drove out as I watched him driving with one hand, the hot mess he did there speeding up from time to time.

I smiled and he responded.

-What is it, sunshine?

He asked as I blushed in the nickname.

-Wanna have fun?

He added as we went into the big mall as I was jumping happily as he just smirked at reaction, we went to most shops buying things and he was calm as ever spoiling me to the fullest. We need up having full hands with bags as I sipped on the Bubble drink ho bought for me as wiggled cheerfully as ran to the escalator to take the Panorama on top of the building.

-Wait for me!

Binnie scolded as he moved closer as I met with my eyes again the person I didn't want to see at all. My brother was sitting at the cafe looking at me with angriness as he was alone. I stooped looking puzzled as Binnie was left behind.

-What a surprise my little brother, twice in 2 days, where is u alpha?

I hissed at him as he looked jealously seeing the bags I had as he took my drink off my hands pilling it on me. I gasped in shock.

-Lucky fucker.

He said laughing as I heard a loud punch and now my brother was flying down to the wall. The bags were placed on the floor and Binnie went fullest taking the body from the floor, he punched him again as the other was growling in pain.

-Say sorry to him! Now!

He growled showing the amber eyes.

As he dragged him to me.

-Shit! I am sorry.

He said as he held him by the ear. Very funnily as I giggled.

-Disappear, if I see u agin, u dead.

He said throwing him far away as Mark ran as fast as he could, I saw Binnie taking napkins out as he wiped me off the mess the brother did.

-Binnie, u are so sexy when angry.

I said giggling, as he hit me lightly, blushing.

-Are u okay? Lixie.

-Sure, it's just my brother.

-Motherfucker, Chan told already.

I wondered when but he had time to talk as I was off.

We went out on the beautiful terrace as Binnie ordered a new drinks as I placed at the very edge looking at the city, I took the phone out making pictures.

-Be careful there!

He was like a father with me, as I looked there to be only pushed back as I was on his lap. He took me well as I purred softly and he went to my neck sniffing me, he needed to calm down as the brother could take the last cells of u.

I wrapped my hand around him hugging him, I loved his smells o light and never too complicated like Chan's. That one could choke u.

I took his drink trying it. It was sweet and he didn't bother holding me. I smiled drinking more and he understood that I just stole his drink and he took mine.

I heard the phone buzzing as he took it.

-Yes, we are in the city, shopping with Lix.

He answered as some voice wasn't goodly heard and I wanted to listen.

-Stop wiggling on my lap, Lixie, u may fall.

He said holding me tighter.

-Yes, he is.

I heard the growl and it was Chan for sure, he wasn't happy I was with Binnie, for sure.

Jealous man.

-Soon, we just sat for drinks.

He continued the story about my brother telling all to the Chan who was sad as well.

I placed my hand on his neck showing the eyes. He smiled.

-I need to go Chan, this little brat wants attention.

I heard another growl and it made me satisfied.

We ended up going for a little cut of my hair but I left it longer as Binnie liked it so, and we arrived later home. Minho was outside with cats and IN who was in the garden planting. Minnie was on some meetings and I heard annoyed Han who was dealing with Chan's fucking for 3 hours straight.

-Problem?

I asked as he was tired sitting on the sofa.

-He just slept with 3 omegas and no result and he ended up going to take one more.

-Nuts.

Binnie said taking my bags up.

-How are u baby?

He asked me as I smiled telling of the shopping day, he saw my t-shirt and the big spot from the brother's thing as he just purred sweetly giving me a hug and I climbed his lap. He took me in comforting me.

Minho entered facing the scene as just calmly came petting me on the head. I smiled as I climbed off the lap and went upstairs as I saw Binnie still placing things on the floor.

-Thank you for the day, Bin.

I said and he smiled as I kissed him sweetly as he took me closer by the waist, the kiss was sweet and I purred lightly as he released the smell.

The doors were open and we had no idea it was Chan standing there in sweats and nothing else as he guided the pray outside.

He growled in the anger as I parted with Binnie watching him going down.