Don't play

Chapter 19

Don't play

-Who the fuck left clothes in the garden?

Minho entered showing my jacket a T-shirt and laced underwear, I chocked on food.

Heads were turned to me as the questions were placed and I looked at the plate.

I recovered myself in the morning using power, as I couldn't even stand up. Chan was eating calmly as the eyes went round the table. I blushed as the omegas watched em closely.

-I have even more questions now.

Seungmin smirked to me.

-Right.

IN added.

-I was yesterday in a club, I retuned in the morning.

Binnie said to get his alibi out, the whispers were in shock as everyone turned to Chan who was still ignoring the whole situation.

He stood up finishing.

-I will take u on date at 7 today.

He came up to me kissing on the forehead as he calmly left outside.

The whole room went silent as they watched the older going away.

Binnie threw the napkin and ran after as Seungmin did the same, in moment I saw Minho rushing after as I was left with 2 pairs of eyes drilling threw me.

-Speak.

Han said as I started running away as those 2 just ran after me. I was trapped in the second floor in Han's room where they threw me on the bed taking off the t-shirt to see the big bite mark on the neck and hundreds of the body.

-They fucked.

Han said smirking.

-They do fucked.

IN smiled looking at me.

-He even marked him from Bin.

Han was feeling it all.

-I thought Chan doesn't mark.

IN said.

-I asked him.

I said and they were shocked by the thing he was doing it on my request.

-Wow, Chan is I love for real.

Han said sitting up straight as they both went silent.

-How do u know?

I asked taking the T-shirt back.

-He was on love once but they couldn't make a baby and the girl wanted very much and they tried it differently and it ended up she cheated on him with the making the baby and leaving Chan. He was broken. He only marked her, no-one else.

IN nodded as he perhaps knew more as I just bit the lip reminding the last night, it was very nice.

-He looks satisfied.

Han giggled jumping on me.

-Chan fucks good, I know.

IN added as I just smiled as they pinned me to the bed smelling the mixture of smells I was now. Han was on my lap sitting as IN held me.

-Wanna make out a little?

IN said smirking to the other omega, as I purred softly.

He leaned din kissing me softly as I was responding to him at once while Han was tasking my skin.

The kiss was different from Chan's or Bunnies, more soft, lovable and light.

I took him taking his T-shirt off. He moaned lightly.

-Less loud, please, if Minho will discover he will end the fun.

Han complained.

I grabbed Han by chin leaning in as I smashed him down and IN took his hand over his head as I smirked.

-Now, we will see how silent u can be.

I said and I winked to me as I took off all the clothes from Han leaving him naked as I went on his neck attacking it and leaving marks for Minho to irritate.

-Did u close the doors?

I asked and IN nodded.

I went down kissing the soft skin he had and the thin waist of his, the little whimpers were coming as In kissed him hungrily and I took his dick in my hand pumping it up, he moaned in IN mouth as I went down licking the tip of his dick as his senses left, the blue eyes were on again messing with them again as he moaned in a sweet voice still kissing the IN who was getting hard too.

I took the whole dick as I felt IN was teasing the mark on the neck of Han left by Minho, Han hissed lightly but gave in. I sucked him after as the toes were curling up. He was a mess as his hair was all over his face as IN was on his bud sucking them, the pumping went harder as I heard the loud bang on the doors.

-Han, I dare u open it now.

Minho was angry.

-Shit.

He moaned loudly as I went even far entering him with the finger as IN was biting the sweet spot.

-Open that fucking door.

I was inserting 2 more fingers as he was releasing the harder pheromones in the air.

-Shit!

That were the last words Minho said before leaving.

I sucked him harder working with 4 fingers indie the hole he was screaming as I felt the hot liquid in my mouth as I took it well to be in a kiss of IN who wanted to taste it as he went on my neck, teasing the mark Chan gave me. Han worked well on Seungmin's mark as Han there the youngest on the bed taking his clothes off as he wanted a revenge. IN was giggling as he released his aroma and I went on kissing his neck.

Han was a good at blowjobs I felt that as IN was completely loosing himself in it. I heard the loud stomps in the house as the 2 cars were left abandoned in the driveway as angry alphas went to Minho.

-The fuck, open the doors! Now!

Seungmin was in rage mode as I N was getting only louder. I went stretching him out as I added more fingers as Han went after making the youngest squirt as he ended at once, I kissed Han tasting the cum he released. They both looked at me smashing on the bed.

-I am still sore, leave me.

I shouted as they didn't listen as IN climbed on me kissing me hard as Han was trying to take off my clothes.

The loud bang was heard as the doors fell out. Angry alpha was standing as he saw the scene of me under omegas. He came up as IN ran away with Han and Chan Tok me throwing over the shoulder as Seungmin looked at us, both were very unsatisfied with the omegas play.

I was brought in Chan's room as he threw me on the bed before spanking several times on the ass as I still felt the damage from yesterday.

He pinned me onto the bed looking with amber eyes.

-What do u think u were doing?

He asked as I giggled blushing. He kissed me and he felt the smell of the other omegas on me, it was better than having an alpha smell.

-Don't play with fire, Felix.