Mark you

Chapter 9

Mark you

-I haven't healed fully, it happens.

I said and he looked at me as held the napkin close to me.

-So, that's how u healed me?

Binnie was still locked on the moment as I smiled to him.

-I can heal it all, even u scar if u want Chan.

I said and he suddenly tuned going away.

-What's with him?

I asked as Binnie gasped.

-He doesn't talk about it much, we don't know the story for real just we know that something horrible happened to him in the past.

-I saw some piece of it.

I sad beside him.

-What do u mean?

-Yesterday, when he carried me I grabbed his hand and drifted to some dream that looked like Chan was cuffed I some dark place all in blood and dirt shouting for help.

I am not sure what was it, though.

-U can see past?

-I think it's more of a pin from the past.

I said as he smiled to me and I looked at his would on the shoulder healing it us with the water. He smiled looking at the process and just endured the moment.

We entered the living room where Han was guiding another boy to the Chan's room for breeding.

-Wanna cuddle here? It will be loud there.

Binnie said as I nodded at once and we turned some movie to watch as I purred softly earning the calming scent of wooden forest form him. He hugged me calmly on the sofa as I cringed into him watching the film, I saw Han smiling as he left to wait for the Chan to do the job.

There were left 2 other boy in the room down.

I heard some angry shout from the top jumping on the sofa as Binnie whispered.

-He failed again. It's okay, Lixie, don't be scared.

I stood up going upstairs to find my room as the sofa wasn't the best place for sleeping. As I entered I saw the new stock of clothes Han place for me on the table and it was all the piles to seduce Chan and the other to seduce Changbin clothes. I giggled placing them into the wardrobe. I slipped off the clothes I had changing into the pyjamas as I sat on bed taking the book. I was still tipsy as I heard some noise from the room coming, it was probably Chan destroying the room as Han said me several minutes before and it was a casual thing for him after every false attempt.

I stood up in annoyance going to his room as I opened the door entering. Chan threw some clothes and vases around. I looked at his wrecked state.

-What do u want?

He angrily brushed me off.

-Why are u so loud?

-Why do u care?

I closed the door for others not to hear it all but I was sure they listened.

-Cause I can't sleep.

-Go sleep with Changbin.

-I was, it's not comfy.

He turned with a confused look.

-Sofa is to hard.