Heat

Chapter 10

Heat

-Fuck, Lix u smell so hot! What is it?

Han asked as he couldn't take eyes from me.

-It can be many things, cut plants, fresh breeze or the smell of the blooming field in honey.

I smiled as IN made more pace letting cats out of the room as I placed Han on my lap and he took my t-shirt off placing his hands on me.

-Can I kiss u?

He asked looking at me.

-Kiss me!

I said as his lips moved onto mine straight as he moaned with the touch as IN watched the scene relaxing on the bed near us.

He stared touching me as his eyes were still on mine blue as we released more smell in the air. It would be a hell for the other alphas to control themselves.

The pheromones were too strong for them.

I took his top off as he kissed me asking for the tongue and I gave it to him, he went deeper biting my lip as I moaned sweetly.

-Shit, this is hot!

IN said revealing his pheromones with vanilla taste.

The kiss was so strong as felt eh moved to my neck marking me everywhere on the chest. I took IN by his chin guiding him closer as he went to endure the kiss. His lips were soft and puffy as he licked mine smiling into a kiss as held him, I went on Han's neck marking him with hickeys as Han kissed IN and took his top off leaving us three there to be bare chest, as I suck on the bud biting it and creating the bigger mess as Han was gasping and purring harder.

I was a fake alpha at the moment, tricking their senses and it was calming them down for the moments like this.

Han kissed me harder as I felt the hands of IN on my torso he was discovering the land he never touched before as the door was opened and Minho entered, covering his nose at once.

-Fuck!

He said at the scene and closing the door at once.

I heard him calling the phone.

-Shit, we have problem here Chan!

-What do u mean handle alone?

-U wanna me fuck 3 omegas and 2 are in their heat? Yes, I am not fucking joking if I enter once more, I won't stop, I don't think u will like it or Seungmin.

We continued the make out session taking each other as I pushed Han to sit on my dick which was hard as hell as he moaned sweetly and went to my body as he was kissing my waistline guiding down there as the door was open and 4 angry, jealous alphas entered the room.

2 yellow and one blue eyes viewed the scene as they were shocked by the amount of the aroma in the air, growling hard at the sensation.

-Shit, what is this?

Minnie asked.

-They are about to have threesome, Minnie, wanna watch?

Minho joked but I guess they would like to fuck us all.

I felt the IN was taken by Minnie who went with him at once as Minho took the purring softly Han who was losing himself in heat.

I was left there with the boner and 2 angry alphas.

-What the fuck is it?

Chan asked as he looked at me still releasing the pheromone into the air. I growled angrily as I was left with no snack now.