Lingerie

Chapter 17

Lingerie 

He growled in the anger as I parted with Binnie watching him going down.

-He is wrecked, don't take him too serious in such moments, he may say bullshit, Lixie.

He caressed my cheek going out.

I started placing the things as I wasn't sure how much I bought.

I was tired as the last thing was put on it's place and I took the pyjama set I bought, I had no idea how some sexy underwear were there as I got that Binnie bought it for me I secret.

I hissed in anger as he hid that from me.

I tried it on, the blue one fitted me so nice, the lace was going up to my belly line as it had 2 pieces set. I looked at myself in the mirror and I could definitely tell that Bin had taste for sure.

It sat perfectly on me.

I heard the loud bang as Chan was destroying things again.

I put on the long t-shirt I bought as a sleeping thing, it was almost up to my knees and I placed the socks getting out to stop the hurricane.

I thew the doors open as Chan was there in the middle of the fire.

-Stop this, now.

I angrily shouted.

-Go away, Felix. I need to calm down.

-Use gym, why do u throw things Han bought it two days ago!

I took the vase out of his hands, placing it back.

-I do whatever I want, leave me.

I heard the steps.

-No!

I shouted as he was growling at me.

-I said leave me alone, I need space.

He said again and I sat on his table stubbornly not moving from there.

-No, I said! Are u deaf?

I added and heated laughed coming from the corridor.

He turned to me showing the amber eyes and teeth and it was the first time I saw him that angry.

I moved a little further as my T-shirt decided to move revealing the blue chocker I had from the underwear on my leg. He saw that for sure reacting to it. He moved to me standing in front of me, as I tried to cover it up as he took my hand as he moved up the thrift off my leg revealing the thighs and the lace part more to himself.

I felt some tension in the air, as he watched my body as if it was some dessert he wanted to try.

He leaned to my ear.

-Did he see u in this?

I gulped the drool as he still had fangs out. It made me tense up.

-No, he didn't.

I said blinking much as I couldn't get enough air to have as he went in between my legs touching the thighs.

I looked up at him and his angry face was still there, the amber eyes, he was broken. I touched his cheek as his hand was placed over mine as he held it there, his breath was getting back to normal, his eyes were changed back as his fangs disappeared and he caressed my thighs.

-What are u doing to me?

He whispered as it was hard to hear, but got his words, I felt that other left us as Chan was calm now, they didn't want to spoil the moment leaving us to be.

-I want to fuck u right now, but I can't I promised the dates, cub.

And it was the point as I would want to throw words away and ask him to forget about them. He made my omega feel weak as I released the attraction aroma in the air and he felt it responding with his own. The hell of a combo in the air as he kissed me paving his hand on the neck, the hot lips were so nice but the taste was different it was filled with all the other omegas he had, it wasn't clean and I could feel that, the single tear left the eyes as we parted, he saw that wiping it away.

I pushed him slightly jumping from the table as I left the room slamming the door.

I put on some shoes I found and the jacket going outside, I needed fresh air. It was too much. I opened the garden doors as I just threw myself inside there. It wasn't very cold but slightly chill outside as I saw Chan watching me from the balcony.

I went further for him not to see me as I found the free spot on the rock I liked a lot. I saw the pack of cigarettes on the window sill and it was Minho's who left them there all the time. I took one and lit it up.

I sat back at the rock as I felt the cat rubbing on my leg, it was the smallest as I smiled purring to it softly.

It climbed my knees rolling up. I stared at stars smoking hard.