Threesome

Chapter 32

Threesome

I purred and he took me on his lap as I came closer capturing his face with 2 arms and he smiled to me, the touches were too tender to count as grabs.

I looked into his eyes smiling and we met with our lips softly kissing as he pushed me closer slightly holding me by the waist and I moaned as I landed on his dick and it was hard, he kissed me harder, it was like a therapy of healing for me ,as he touched me in such carrying way that I was getting the sensation, the sweet tenderness was driving us both insane as the eyes were glowing and we were touching our tongues in a pretty dance with no winner as he bit lightly my lip earning a chuckles form me.

-I missed u so much, baby.

Hyunjin gasped as he kissed me, my hoodie was thrown to the side as I removed his and now we saw the torso of each other as he went on my neck sucking on it. I felt he left a little mark as I just was in mess. The soft kissed on the chest.

We met with our eyes as I smiled.

-I have to tell u something.

-What is it?

I looked as he held me and I was having hand on his chest.

-I am pregnant but please don't tell anyone yet. I am not ready.

His eyes opened wider.

-Is it Channie's?

He asked and I nodded sweetly as he perhaps discovered the problem Chan had for some time.

-He was so dead when u were in the hospital, like a skeleton.

Hyunjin said and I just hugged him.

The soft knock came on the doors.

-We are busy.

I said giggling.

-I missed u sunshine, let me in.

I opened and Binnie entered seeing us in the state he was placed on the armchair as I locked the doors.

I came back to the bet crawling back on the lap of Hyunjin as I sat back on his temple again as I started kissing him harder and Binnie just enjoyed the scene like that as we made out. He seemed to me more okay with that then other alphas. I liked that he was so.

I sucked the skin harder as a sweet moan escaped the lips of the pretty alpha as I felt the movement and now Binnie was sitting on the bed with a big problem in his pants.

He looked at me smiling as I came closer to him as we met our lips and he captured my face with the hand.

-I missed u so fucking much, honey.

He whispered and I kissed him deeper as the other omega moved to the floor kneeling down in front of him as he was opening his pants.

I looked at Hyunjin who smirked to me and I slammed the body of the big alpha on the bed, as Hyunjin took the dick out of his pants, he growled a little as I purred releasing the attractive pheromones as he took me closer as I kissed him again, tracking his neck. Hyunjin was sucking hi off as I was teasing his whole body as I felt his sexy gasp as he grabbed me harder moving me closer as I continued making out with him.

-Shit.

He moaned as it was the 2 hottest omegas making him pleasure, I could feel the aroma in the air was filled with his dominant one.

-U are so pretty, baby!

He whispered to me, sitting up to caress the Hyunjin's face as the other was quite skilful, driving the Binnie over and over again.

I sat up as he touched my body, discovering the curves I had as we continued to make out.

-Fuck, I am going to end, Jinnie.

He gasped as I heard a knock on the doors as Binnie released it on the face of Hyunjin who looked unbothered and even happy, I kneeled licking it off his face as Binnie enjoyed the scene.

-Open the door, Felix, or I wil take it off. I am feeling u scenes downstairs...

It was angry Chan for sure.

-Sweet.

I giggled to Jinnie as Bin had time only to hide his dick into the pants.

I opened the doors and now Chan was watching a satisfied alpha with half naked omegas and one definitely had cum on his face. I was having hickeys on the neck as he came closer to me taking me into a hand.

-Why do u keep messing with me?

He asked as if he was angry but I was scared so he went softer on me.

-Leave him alone, Chan, no-one fucked u baby boy.

Binnie said and amber eyes flew to Binnie.

Hyunjin was on the lap of the older one cuddling to him.

-U made out with Hyunjin?

He asked feeling the marks left on me were done by omega.

I just smiled to him hiding my face in the chest and he just accepted it.

Hyunjin was picked up by Changbin and he left with hi moo the room.

-Good night, sunshine!

P.S. Soon before Christmas i will publish one book which i almost finished, it will be Hyunlix|Minlix story, this story was just a sketch but it turned out to be decent to publish, it will me Mafia type book with cold blooded killer Felix and the painful story behind him.  I will leave here the main picture for the story i reedited from CherryBloosson.