shopping for the wedding and Hannah's sick

Now that everyone is engaged to be married all of the girls even momma Gemma we are gonna go shopping for the items even I am going as well even though I'm not gonna wear a traditional wedding dress doesn't mean the other girls aren't brie and Nikki are since it's what they wanna do and who's stopping them im not. Also Yelena and Natasha aren't gonna wear a traditional wedding dress either but still needed to look for bridesmaids dresses and Hayley And Rebekah are looking for both a wedding dress and a bridesmaids dresses I can't believe everything is getting closer now after all the shopping is done the next thing on the list is are engagement party we are all having it we decided it's easier just to have one and share one anyways since we are best friends it truly doesn't matter plus Natasha is like my second mom Yelena is like an aunt brie Nikki Hayley and Rebekah are like my sisters and honestly I can't imagine a day without them so I have no problems sharing something like that with them. We all found our dresses brie and Nikki both found their perfect wedding dress that they always wanted and they also found a gold color bridesmaid dress and Hayley just found her wedding dress it was easy for her since she likes simple Rebekah only found her bridesmaid dress in the color green Rebekah has found two wedding dresses she's in love with and is waiting a little longer to decide which one is perfect for her . Natasha found the perfect black dress to wear and Yelena found the perfect blue and I can't wait for everyone to see how beautiful everyone looks I'm really excited and nothing could make me happier or well at least for now obviously a baby with happy would make me really happy but we will see. Now we are heading out and going to grab lunch since the shopping is done. We just decided to go to a hot dog stand because it was quick and easy and momma Gemma still has to get some me work done and Brie and Nikki have to go visit their mom so some people are really busy today . I'm just gonna go home and relax it really isn't the best day I'm tired and I don't really feel good and just wanna take a shower and relax because I am in so much pain but I will be okay I just wanna relax. Once I got home I went to get into the shower and just let the hot water hit my body now I'm done after twenty five minutes now I am laying in bed I'm gonna sleep I don't feel good at all I finally fell asleep I slept for about four hours and I woke up to some one knocking on my front door really loud and I got up and went to check it out apparently it was clay everyone was trying to contact me through my phone and no one could get a hold of me so they were worried I said no I'm fine I was just sleeping I told everyone earlier that I wasnt feeling too good daddy im sorry to worry everyone i just needed to relax and sleep i went to my purse and grabbed the extra key so i handed clay the extra key and told him to have it so he can just let himself in next time. He looked at me sad and understanding I feel bad for worrying everyone but I don't feel good Daddy he said for me to get some sleep again and he said he will let everyone know and that he will check on me later and I said that's fine daddy be safe driving and be careful I love you daddy he said I love you too angel and that made me smile. I watched him drive off so I know he was safe and now I am heading back to bed I am really tired and I started to throw up oh God I wonder what wrong I haven't felt like this in a long time I finally start to drift off again.
Clay pov
I got back to the clubhouse after checking on Hannah and I walk in and as soon as I walk in I'm ambushed with questions and asked if Hannah was safe and if she was okay and I said yeah she was safe she was sleeping because she said she was sick and doesn't feel good she also gave me  an extra key to her house so I can use it next time instead of knocking and I told her I would check up on her later since happy isn't here because he's waiting his momma and aunt. Gemma quickly said that she was gonna go to the store and go home and then make her some homemade chicken noodle soup and needed to get the ingredients and she was also gonna pick up some saltine crackers and ginger ale for her so she can start to feel better I'm really worried about her I don't want anything bad happening to her. After I explain what's wrong with Hannah I head to my office because I have some work to do still and then about two hours later Gemma is back and is ready to come with me to check on Hannah we finally get to her house and use our house key she gave me and we let ourselves in Gemma heads to the kitchen while I head to Hannahs room and saw her laying on her bed asleep I quickly and quietly head to her bed and sit down and start rubbing her back I said angel I'm back and momma is here too she made you some chicken noodle soup and got some saltine crackers and ginger ale. About five minutes later she starts to get up slowly and looks at me and gives me  a hug one thing I love about Hannah is she's a big baby when she's sick and she always wants her momma an daddy comforting her. I help her walk to the kitchen so she doesn't fall cause she said she was dizzy and started to eat as much as she could before she got full which wasn't a lot so she put the rest in the fridge for later soon Hannah is holding onto me and Gemma for dear life and Gemma said if Hannah isn't feeling better by tomorrow she will take her to the doctor . She didn't wanna let go of either of us but she finally did because she fell asleep I carried her into her bed and tucked her in and kissed her head and Gemma and I left I hope my baby girl gets better. Sleep well angel.