final whole day in New York

Today I woke up and I realized that today was the last whole day in New York and tomorrow afternoon Natasha yelena and I are gonna go back to charming California I'm happy but also sad because I love being in New York and spending time with my new york family. I miss my california family as well juice and halfsack are like my brothers just like Peter is like my brother they are all over protective of me and it makes me smile. I'm glad I have them in my life. I also miss spending time with everyone back home so I can't wait. I got up to eat breakfast and had leftovers from yesterdays breakfast . Everyone was in the kitchen so I sat down after getting my food and said good morning everyone , everyone also said good morning . Tony was asking me if I'm excited to go home I said yes and no like I miss my house and my animals that momma Gemma are watching for me but I also miss being here full time with my new york family I really miss you guys. They all said they miss me too and I'm always welcomed here and that I can always come visit and they will do the same when they have the time to do so it makes me smile and I'm glad I have them in my life they make me happy.  I  cleaned up my mess from breakfast I did the dishes and now I am going to go my room and get dressed for the day since I was still in my pajamas. Today I'm gonna go running with Peter and Pietro and then play basketball an throw around the football today's just gonna be a relaxed day since today my last day here and tonight we are all gonna be ordering Chinese food since it's my favorite i got dressed in my work out clothes since we are gonna go running I them leave and meet Pietro and Peter outside and I took a picture of us three with the caption working out with these two with a smile face and a heart emoji I uploaded it and then put my phone away we decided we are just gonna run about two miles we were talking and laughing around the way I'm really excited to spend time with them. About an hour later we were done running now we are catching our breathes before we play around with the basketball. We also decided to throw the football around for a few hours and talked about how they will miss me and I said I'll miss them as well and I hope that they will come visit me when they can pietro and Peter both said that they will come visit over the summer and we will have fun and they will stay all of summer break and that makes me smile I really love them like my best friend and my little  brother Peter is now in college (in my story he is in college). He's going for science and business and I couldn't be anymore proud of him he works incredibly hard. I told them when they get to California we will go to the beach and see the Hollywood sign and the Hollywood walk of fame. We finally finished throwing the football and then we went inside I told them I'm gonna go shower and get in my pajamas before we order dinner it is now 6 pm we were ordering Chinese food at 7:30 Natasha yelena and I fly back to California tomorrow morning at 9 am so after dinner im just gonna head to sleep so i can get enough rest and won't be so tired in the morning. I got done an did my lotion and perfume and put on my stitch pajamas bottom and a regular t shirt I went downstairs and we ordered some Chinese food I ordered sweet and sour chicken shrimp fried rice and crab rangoons ( this is my real life favorite thing to order sometimes I also order the chicken on the stick and Chinese donuts my husband orders beef and broccoli chicken lo mein an egg rolls I give him some shrimp fried rice an I get some chicken lo mein and i give him a crab rangoon and I get an egg roll) i just ordered some of my favorites and they said that they will be here within the hour we sat around and waited for the food we were watching a movie and the food finally arrived we ate the food and sat around and talked for a little while longer I gave everyone hugs and told them that i was gonna head to sleep because we gotta be up early in the morning so i went up to my room laying down i closed eyes and finally fell asleep drifting off hoping i get some good sleep and not wake up all night and I hope i dont toss and turn all night.