happys pov

Jax Opie an I are sitting at the clubhouse and the whole family and I decided to ignore Natasha yelena and Hannah while they are in New York so we can plan her birthday party for when they get back here i just hope she doesn't think we hate her because we don't. I took out my phone and checked social media and saw that she posted pictures from her trip and she really looked gorgeous. I really love Hannah I haven't really felt this way about anyone in the past so I really hope we last forever . I tell everyone that Hannah Natasha and Yelena posted pictures and asked if they wanted to see them. They all said yes so I passed my phone around I showed Gemma and clay first and they said she looked beautiful and that their baby is really grown up I know that there is sadness in those words too since she's been missing for a while and that we didn't know where she was and now she's back as a full grown adult woman. Next was tig and chibs and they thought their niece was gorgeous and I showed Opie and Jax they were shocked at how beautiful Natasha yelena and Hannah looked they are gorgeous women and I showed halfsack and juice because they are her best friends they are happy to see her happy and smiling. I then saw a post of Hannah that she posted of Hannah and Spiderman swinging on his webs it was a cool shot and I know she thinks of Peter as a little brother I'm glad she has them as family but I hope for Gemma and Clay sake that she considers them more family soon if that makes sense they really want their daughter but you can't force that especially if Natasha and Bucky practically raised her she was there a very long time from what I gathered. Anyways we are sitting around thinking of a party for us to have for Hannah because we don't wanna do one we normally do for the clubhouse we want it to be more intimate and not with crow eaters and sweet butts we want it to be us the people she loves and cared about . Speaking of crow eaters while Hannah has been gone Ima has tried to get with me again and she has been told no multiple times and it got so bad to the point she has been kicked out of the clubhouse by clay and Gemma at least for now we really cant get any peace and quiet with her here so hopefully she leaves me alone soon otherwise hannah might beat her ass when she gets back.