Opie and Jackson are forgiven

Natasha pov
So I was sitting around my room one day with Yelena and Hannah and we were talking about Opie and Jax and how yelena misses opie and i misses jax and hannah said maybe it's time for you forgive them I know what they did was wrong but they have apologized multiple times they have did things to make up for it and they haven't had a croweater in months but definitely let them know if they do something like this again you won't forgive them and it'll be over between you all forever  I looked at Hannah and yelena and I said she does make a good point plus I don't know about you but I really wanna be with them and yelena said yeah i miss opie and wanna be with him. Hannah then said I know that they are on a run until tomorrow so maybe you guys could text them to come over after they get home so you can do something to surprise them and they agreed it was a good idea.  I picked up my phone and texted Jax and said hey after your guys run you and Opie can come over yelena and I wanna talk . I am now waiting for a reply .  After a few hours I finally got a reply from Jax saying him and Opie can come over tomorrow night and I said that works and relied the message into yelena . Hannah gave us a good idea and that was cooking dinner and a massage for them and I asked what we should cook I said how about steak mashed potatoes a vegetable and a salad and they absolutely loved the idea. Now I'm just watching some boring TV show because I'm very nervous on how tomorrow is gonna go , I'm wanting to forgive jax and I wanna be with him but what if I forgave him and he did it again that would absolutely break me I am not good with emotions I think that sometimes they are considered a weakness and I don't like being considered weak and vulnerable I like hiding my feelings and emotions it's easier that way that way I don't get hurt in more ways then one but with Jax he somehow made my emotions come to the forefront it was the first time I ever let my guard down and that worried me .

Yelena pov
So I got up and got ready after my talk with Natasha and Hannah I went to shower because I was gonna go to the store to get the food for tomorrow and some candles so we can have a romantic night it'll be amazing I hope things go well I don't wanna lose Opie again but he really hurt me I wanna make him understand that he needs to not do what he did again he needs to trust me and I need to trust him. I don't wanna be cheated on again it really destroyed me. I got into my car and went to Walmart so I can get the things needed . I picked up the steak and mashed potatoes and stuff to make a salad and some vegetables and I'm gonna get something to make a cake and cookies I also picked up some soda water and alcohol just in case I went to the candle isle and picked up a few different type of candles vanilla lavender and a fruity tropical one and I got a cookie one . I also then made my way to the lotion isle so we have some things for the massage i got done shopping I went to the checkout and paid for my items I also thanked the lady for helping me checkout and I went home and put the items away after I showed them to Natasha and Hannah . I went up to my room and showered again to wind down and then I got my pajamas on and started to think about how tomorrow will go I hope that it is good and I hope that everything will be cleared up and I can be happy with Opie again while Natasha is happy with Jax again.

Jax pov
It is the next day and we get to come home from the run which the run went well. Now Opie and I get to go see yelena and Natasha and that makes me happy I don't know about Opie but he seems happy as well. I just hope everything goes well I really miss Natasha and I know I made a huge mistake by being with tara she up and left me over ten years ago and suddenly came back to me but i already had a woman at home with that being natasha and i just tossed her to the side like she didn't matter to me she does matter I just got caught up in the moment of my first love and no matter what I'll never truly forgive myself for that. Right now I'm currently on my motorcycle driving to Hannah's house so I can see Natasha and I hope this talk works out well.

Opie pov
So now that I'm back in charming after doing our run in tacoma Jax and I went out separate ways so I can shower and so can he then we will go to Hannah's house to see Natasha and yelena I hope we can get them to forgive us even our relationship with Hannah has gone down hill because she doesn't really wanna be around people who hurts people she views as family and I honestly can't say that I blame her I hurt yelena badly while Jax hurt Natasha anyways after my shower I start to think of ways this could end up going. I am on my bike while my dad has my kids for the night. Jax and I approached Hannah's house and knocked on the door Hannah answered the door and said hello. We said hey back and she let us in and said that Natasha and Yelena were cooking dinner so we can go wait in the kitchen with them, when we got closer to the kitchen we smelled something amazing steak mashed potatoes and a salad it smells so good . We gave them both hugs and quick kisses on the forehead and we sat down at the table. We asked what they were doing and they said they were forgiving us for what we did but we decided to make dinner and then yelena will give Opie a massage while Natasha gives Jax a massage to help relax you guys after your run also as a way of forgiving you guys and we thought that was a really great idea. Dinner was done and after that Natasha decided to clean up and do the dishes and then the massages happened it felt so relaxing and I got close to yelena and that made me happy . After that was done the girls said that we are forgiven but if something like that ever happens again they won't forgive us and I understood that of course we have hurt them and that wasn't the intention but it happened so we promised that something like that won't happen again.  We spent the night with them in their rooms me in yelena's and Jax in Natashas room we fell asleep cuddling I finally feel comfortable and content and I won't let anything ruin this again I wanna be with Yelena forever just like I know that Jax wants to be with Natasha forever.