Arriving in New York

Next week came by really fast and now it's time for yelena Natasha and I to go to New York for the party Tony is throwing me for me birthday and I am really excited to say the least normally I don't like celebrating my birthday but this time I let Tony throw it I know he wouldn't take no for an answer anyways so I just might as well let him do it . Currently we are still at my house getting everything we need packed we will be there a total of five days and then we are coming back it honestly makes me sad that my birth family hasn't even realized it was my birthday honestly it's making me rethink some things like how can you forget my birthday but then also expect me to think of you as family that's ridiculous in my opinion and Natasha and yelena agree with me it honestly really hurts and I don't know what to do but I'm not trying to think about that especially when I'll be in New York a city that I love and I'll be surrounded by family and friends that actually care about me and that makes me really happy especially since I get to see my best friends pietro and peter again and I'm happy about that. We finally make it out of my house and get to the airport together so we can all get on the plane it also made me sad that happy nor anyway else didn't come see me before or message me or contact me in anyway before we left I hope they have a good reason for that and not just because I was leaving them for a few days to celebrate with my family and friends . I was never one to celebrate my birthday because of the life I had growing up in the red one but once I was saved by Natasha she and all the others made it their mission to make sure my birthday was something special as Tony always said to me your birthday is the one day out of the year that you can be selfish and make everything about you because in a way it Is it's your special day and ever since then I always saw it as my special day.  Last year we all went to Hawaii for my birthday and I had the best time ever anyways Natasha yelena and I are on the plane and we are all laughing and having the best time we found out that Wanda and Peter are gonna come to the airport to pick us up and I'm excited to be surrounded by them this Is gonna be so much fun after about six hours we landed in New York and we got our luggage and we see Wanda and Peter tonight is Thursday that means the party is tomorrow so we have the rest of the day and night to relax and have fun that makes me so happy. I check my phone and see no one from California has messaged me and that really upsets me and I think everyone noticed so they took my phone so we can all have fun laughing and spending time together . We all get in the vehicle and we start singing songs together and I can't even begin to think when was the last time I had this much fun it really makes me miss living here in new york. I might come back here more often to see my family and friends. Anyways we get to the avengers compound and every one is there waiting for us and waiting patiently and in some cases not so patiently waiting for hugs. After all that we decide to get food we ordered pizza and wings and some Chinese food and then we watched movies and talked all night and it made me feel more at home later that night I went to my old room and was gonna go to sleep today was a good day but I know tomorrow will be better I just have that gut feeling and mostly mine are never wrong. Anyways good night New York I'll see you in the morning I fall into a deep slumber with a smile on my face despite everything that happened with the people back home ignoring me good night.